Do you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travelling benefits?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the IndusInd Bank Lifestyle Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travelling benefits & some other benefits like surcharge waiver, cashback offers, eligibility, required documents, JP Miles reward points, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travel benefits.
Content in this Page
About IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travelling benefits
IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travelling benefits provides you with the best credit cards for the travel category. We have, therefore, team up with the internationally acclaimed, world-class air travels with ‘Jet Airways’ to make your trips more rewarding and cost-effective. Increase your JP Miles rewards on air ticket booking on www.jetairways.com, get complimentary access to American Express lounges, Fuel surcharge waivers, Concierge facilities for travel and indulgence lost baggage insurance and many more while accessing the card.
|Card Name||IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travelling benefits|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of IndusInd Bank travel Credit Card
- Get reward JP Miles on air ticket booking on www.jetairways.com.
- Get complimentary access to American Express lounges with Odyssey Credit card.
- Carry excess baggage allowance up to 10 kgs on Jet Airways Flights with your Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card.
- Get a 5% discount on base fare on international and domestic e-bookings with Jet Airways Bank Voyage Credit Card.
- Get access to 600 airport lounges around the world through the cost-effective annual priority pass membership.
- Lost baggage, ticket, and miss connections insurance coverage with Jet Airways Credit cards.
- Jet Airways Credit Card also provides Concierge facilities for travel and indulgence
- Fuel surcharge waivers on petrol pumps across the country.
Fee & Charges
IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travel benefits Charges and fees as follows.
|Joining Fee for the Primary card||10000 /-|
|Annual Fees of the card||4000/-|
|Add-on card Fees||Nil|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days, only when the previous amount is paid in full|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the advance amount with subject to change of minimum of 300/-|
IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travel benefits Eligibility
- For the IndusInd Bank Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey & Voyage Credit Card, your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/ She must be an Indian Resident and should be an IndusInd bank account holder.
The following documents are required for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
Enjoy complimentary membership to jet Privilege along with this get bonus JPMiles credited to your Jet Privilege membership
- Get one Bonus First-year JP Miles one-way base fare waive of your domestic ticket worth of 15,000 rs.
- Get One Bous Annual benefit from second-year JPMiles Base fare waive of your domestic ticket worth of 5,000 Rs.
- Get two complimentary Visa airport lounge access per quarter on your IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card.
Cashback & Reward points
- Avail 5% cashback offers on base fare domestic and international ticket bookings.
- Get JP Miles Bonus on every 100 Rs spent on www.jetairways.com.
- Get 3 reward points on every 100 spent on fuel transactions, insurance coverage and utility bills.
- Buy one get one movie benefits to avail 2 free movie tickets in a month.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card
To apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the IndusInd bank website.
- Next, you have to click on IndusInd Bank Jet Airways Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest IndusInd Bank branch for more details.
Vivek – Ahmedabad
I have Indusind Bank credit card which was applied through Online. This credit card is really useful if don’t have cash on hand. This was a free card and there were no issues faced on using this credit card. I am using this credit card for the past 2 months. I am really satisfied with the service.
Ram – Mumbai
I am using Indusind bank card for more than a year which was applied through the bank directly. The cashback offers are good and also I am getting points based on the transactions. It is a lifetime free credit card and the credit limit is good to use. So far I have not faced any issues.
Customer care: 1860 267 7777
IndusInd Bank Credit Card with travel benefits has offers and discounts on Jet Airways bookings, it gives you JPMiles points on every weekday and weekend spends, air accident insurance, movie ticket offers and many more benefits with the card. Also, know about the IndusInd Bank travel Credit Card Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.