Do you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card details like its benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, loyalty reward points, required documents, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card is one of the cards with many special benefits and offers that are suitable for all kinds of financial needs, and also maximizes your saving transactions. IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card benefits like international and domestic airport lounge access, gourmet dining offers, wine privileges, complimentary golf privilege, offers and discounts on the movie, secure SMS alerts on every transaction, get crest reward points on every domestic and international spend and many more while accessing the card.
|Card Name||IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card
- Enjoy international and domestic airport lounge access with Crest Credit Card.
- Personal accident insurance and air accident insurance is available.
- The IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card comes with an unlimited spending limit.
- Enjoy the complimentary golf privilege and movie discounts with IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card
- Enjoy complimentary access to more than 50,000 top doctors around the world.
- Secured EMV Chip-based credit card and PIN Card is added as an extra layer of security.
- Enjoy cashback offers in lifestyle shopping, fine dining, travels, health and fitness.
- Get Crest reward points on every domestic and international spend.
Fee & Charges
IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Type of fee||Amount|
|Joining fee for crest credit card||Rs.1,00,000|
|The annual fee for the card||Rs.10,000|
|Add-on card Charges||Rs.10,000|
|Foreign currency charge||3.5%|
|Charge for Annual interest||36%|
|Monthly interest charge||2.99%|
|Cash advance charge||300/- or 2.5% of the advance amount, which is higher|
|Over limit charge||500 Rs or 2.5% of the over-limit amount, which is higher|
|Interest-free period fee||Up to 50 days. However, if the total amount due isn’t paid in full, the interest-free period doesn’t apply|
|Fuel surcharge||A waiver of 1% for transactions between 400 to 4,000. However, the customer needs to bear the GST on fuel surcharge.|
|Railway booking surcharge||As applicable|
|Returned cheque charge||Rs.250|
|Balance inquiry charge for using other bank ATMs||Rs.25|
|GST||As per current rate|
|Duplicate statement request charge||Beyond the last 3 months, the customer has to pay Rs.100 for each statement.|
|Fee for cash payment at IndusInd Bank branch||Rs.100|
|Emergency cash advance charge||95 US dollars|
|An emergency card replacement charge||5000 Rs|
|Card replacement charge||1000 Rs|
|LoungeKeyTM usage charge||Up to $27 per person|
|Charge-slip Request||300 Rs|
IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card Eligibility
- For the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card, your age limit must be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/ She must be an Indian Resident and IndusInd bank account, holder.
The following documents required for the Crest Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Enjoy 2 Complimentary airport lounge access per calendar quarter over 850 lounges in more than 400+ airports above 120 countries worldwide.
- Enjoy the Club ITC Culinaire delights membership, along with this enjoy the complimentary wine bottle with your MasterCard.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 3 complimentary golf games per month along with these 3 complimentary golf lessons per month.
- Get up to 20% cashback off on Bookmyshow on theatre and events it avails up to 3 free movie tickets in a month.
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card
To apply for IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the IndusInd Bank website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest IndusInd Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Gangadhar – Hyderabad
I have applied for a credit card with INDUSIND bank on a month before which was processed through an online. It is a lifetime free credit card and the credit limit was given for 50 thousand. The agent has given all the details about the credit card.
Susan – Kolkata
I have applied for Indusind Bank credit card through Online. I have not yet used this credit card. I have got all the details about the card process. There were proper responses and acknowledgement from the bank end. The credit limit was really good and got the card on time. The agent gave all the details about the card.
Customer care: 1860 500 5004
IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits and to enjoy the super banking experience with the card and cashless purchase on shopping, department stores, & on every merchant outlets. Also, know about the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.