Do you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. IndusInd Bank has recently launched IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card this card have many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card details like its benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, loyalty reward points, required documents, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and offers with this card you can enjoy super banking experience. The benefits like eazy dinner gift vouchers, make my trip e-gift card, offers and discounts on merchant outlets, airport lounge facility, golf access privilege, air accident insurance, fuel surcharge waiver, movie ticket offers, reward points and many more with IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
|Card Name||IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Get complimentary Priority pass and airport lounge access.
- Get Complimentary golf games and lessons privilege with Platinum Credit card.
- Enjoy eazy dinner in your favourite restaurants also get gift vouchers.
- Get Make My trip E-gift card, Montblanc offers, and luxe gift card.
- Get gift vouchers on branded merchant outlets like bata, Vero Moda, Raymonds, Marks & Spencer, Aldo, titan, pantaloons, woodland, Charles& Keith, Louis Philippe, hush puppies and finally in the urban ladder.
- Complimentary E- a gift on Jet Airways a code sent your email id after the immediate card activation.
- Lost card liability is given up to 1,00,000 lakh Rs.
- Air accident insurance is given up to 25 lakhs.
- Avail freedom from fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps across India.
Fee & Charges
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Cash payment fee (over the counter)||100/-|
|Interest charge||3.83% for a month|
|Cash withdrawal charges||2.5% of the withdrawal amount or 300 Rs, whichever is higher|
|Add-on credit card fee||NIL|
|Late payment charges||For outstanding balance up to 100 Rs- NIL|
101 to 500 Rs – 100 Rs.
501 to Rs.Rs.1,000 – 350/-
1,001 to Rs.10,000 – 550/-
Above 10,000 Rs- 700/-
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount subject to a minimum of 500/-|
|Cheque return or bounce charges||250/- per return|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||3.5%|
|Duplicate statement request charge||100 Rs per statement (beyond last 3 months)|
|Re-issue of lost or stolen card||Rs.100|
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- For the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card, your age should be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/ She must be an Indian Resident and IndusInd bank account, holder.
The following documents are required for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Get Complimentary Priority Pass and Airport lounge access.
- Golf games and lessons with the Platinum Credit card.
- Get offer Oberoi hotels and room stays and Make my trip gift vouchers.
- Get discounts on Montblanc stores and luxe gift card.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get discounts offers on merchant outlets such categories like Pantaloons, Woodland, Louis Philippe, Titan, Aldo, bata, Vero Moda, Raymond, and on many more outlets.
- Get 1.5 Platinum reward points on every purchase of 150 Rs.
- Get cashback off in Easy Dinner in your favourite restaurants.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
To apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the IndusInd Bank website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest IndusInd Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details
Kumar – Banglore
I had applied for INDUSIND BANK PLATINUM CREDIT CARD. I received the card on time. The credit limit is very low, I was promised three lakhs but given only one lakh credit limit. There is no annual fee. I am not sure whether there are offers and reward points.
Mahesh – Pune
I had applied for INDUSIND BANK PLATINUM CREDIT CARD where the annual fee is zero and the credit limit is good, I have EMI options where the rate of interest is nominal, cashback, discount offers are available, reward points offer can be availed for E-commerce.
Customer care: 1860 267 7777, 1860-500-5004.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is one the best credit card with many special benefits like offers on merchant outlets, platinum reward points, airport lounge access, and air accident insurance, etc. Also, know about the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.