Do you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card details like its benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, required documents, loyalty reward points, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the IndusInd World Miles Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card
IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card is one of the cards with many special benefits and suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries it also, maximizes your saving transactions. The benefits like Oberoi hotel bookings, Jet Airways facility, World Miles complimentary golf privilege, priority pass membership, and travel plus programs, airport lounge access and air accident insurance, reward points, discounts on merchant outlets, and also, avail fuel surcharge waiver, and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of IndusInd World Miles Credit Card
- Get Priority Pass membership and airport lounge access with World Miles Credit Card
- Buy one get one movie ticket offers. and gourmet meal offers.
- Get high reward points on every purchase with a World Miles Credit Card.
- Safe and Secure e-commerce transactions and Online transactions.
- Air Accident Insurance coverage is given up to 25 lakh Rs.
- The lost baggage facility is given up to 1,00,000/-Rs.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at any petrol pump across the country.
Fee & Charges
IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Joining Fee for the card||Rs.5000|
|Annual Fees of the card||Nil|
|Add-on card Charges||Nil|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days, only when the previous amount is paid in full|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the advance amount with subject to change of a minimum of 300/-|
IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card Eligibility
- For the IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card, your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/ She must be an Indian Resident and should be an IndusInd bank account holder.
The following documents are required for the World Miles Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- By Jet Airways, it gives you a promotion code that can be used to avail of a one-way journey of your own choice.
- Get complimentary airport lounge access to the premium airport across India.
- Enjoy the freedom on petrol prices across all Indian pumps and get a 1% fuel waiver rates and save more.
Cashback & Reward points
- Earn 3 Spend miles for every 100 spent on your IndusInd Bank World Miles Signature Credit Card
- Earn 2 Spend miles for every 100 spent on your IndusInd Bank World Miles Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn 3 Partner Miles foe every 100 spend on hotel bookings on www.myworldmiles.com.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card
To apply for IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the IndusInd bank website.
- Next, you have to click on IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest IndusInd Bank branch for more details.
SVR – Chennai
I have taken an Indusind Bank credit card through the online channel. It has an EMI facility and they did not explain to me the interest rate. It would be happier if they could better limit. I am having the existing card with a limit of 1 lakh but Indusind Bank is given me 75,000. The annual fee is not applicable.
Puneet – Banglore
I am using Indusind Bank credit card which was applied through Online. I have got this credit card on time without any delay. The credit limit was really good and there were no difficulties faced when applied for this card. There are good cashback offers and reward points. This card is good to use as well.
Customer care: 1860 267 7777
IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card is one of the best Credit Card with many special benefits and discounts on hotel bookings, reward points, air accident insurance, movie ticket offers and many more benefits with the card. Also, know about the IndusInd Bank World Miles Credit Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.