Intellectual Property Rights Litigation text book pdf: Download Intellectual property Rights text book pdf for LLB 2nd year students. Intellectual property is recognized as one of the most important assets that can be held by a corporation or an individual. It is well-known fact that intellectual property litigation, especially patent litigation, is one of the most expensive types of litigation to defend. Download Intellectual Property Rights Litigation text book pdf and we have also given some related books for Intellectual Property Rights Litigation.
- Download Public International law text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year
- Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation text book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download Intellectual Property Rights Litigation text book pdf
This Book contains topics of introduction to intellectual property, law relating to intellectual property rights, intellectual property in trade marks, the law of intellectual property, distinction between trademark and property mark, the law of intellectual property, rights and obligations of a patent, litigation in copyright law, litigation in trademark law, litigation in patent law, etc. Here you can download Intellectual Property Rights Litigation text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students.
|Intellectual property rights litigation ppt and notes pdf||Download|
Intellectual Property Rights Litigation books
Intellectual Property Rights Litigation book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important intellectual property rights concepts such as introduction to intellectual property, importance of intellectual property rights in trade marks, and litigation in copyright law, litigation in trademark law. In this we have given some best Intellectual property law firms and important books for Intellectual Property Rights & Litigation.
|1.||Intellectual Property Rights and the Law||Dr. G.B. Reddy||Gogia Law Agency|
|2.||Intellectual Property Law||B.L. Wadhera||Universal Publishers|
|3.||Intellectual Property Law||W.R. Cornish||Universal Publishers|
|4.||Patent Law||P. Narayanan||Eastern Law House|
|5.||Law of Trademark||Roy Chowdhary, S. K. & Other||Copyrights, Patents and|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of reference books and Authors for Intellectual Property Rights
Here we have given best books on Intellectual Property Rights in Indian Law which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Intellectual Property Rights law text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Intellectual Property Rights and the Law – Dr. G.B. Reddy – Gogia Law Agency.
- Intellectual Property Law – B.L. Wadhera – Universal Publishers.
- Intellectual Property Law – W.R. Cornish – Universal Publishers
- Intellectual Property Law – John Holyoak and Paul Torremans.
- Patent Law – P. Narayanan – Eastern Law House.
- Law of Trademark – Roy Chowdhary, S. K. & Other – Copyrights, Patents and Designs.
Buy Intellectual Property Rights Litigation book in amazon.in
- Venkataraman M
- Venkataraman. M
- Edition no. 1 (12/31/2014)
- Paperback: 62 pages
- V.K. Ahuja
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. First (01/01/2015)
- Hardcover: 1580 pages
- Dr. M.K.Bhandari
- Central Law Publications
- Ramakrishna B
- Notion Press
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 138 pages
- Law Relating to Intellectual Property Rights
- V K Ahuja
- paper bound
- Edition 4th
- V K Ahuja
In this article we provided all the book information for Intellectual Property Rights Litigation. Interested students can check the reference books, book authors and books price etc. Here you can also download Intellectual property rights litigation ppt and notes pdf. Please check all the above given details for Intellectual Property law book.