Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation book pdf: Download Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation book pdf for 2nd year students. Statutory interpretation is the process by which courts interpret and apply legislation. Some amount of interpretation is often necessary when a case involves a statute. But in many cases, there is some ambiguity or vagueness in the words of the statute that must be resolved by the judge. Here you can Download Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation book pdf for L.L.B law 2nd year. Here we have also given some related books for statutory interpretation and legislation principle books.
Content in this Page
Download Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation Book pdf
This book contains topics of basic principles of interpretation, Literal Construction, Other principals of Interpretation, General Principals of interpretation, Beneficial construction and restrictive construction, Presumptions regarding jurisdiction, Theoretical or ideological approaches to interpretation, Construction to avoid collision with other provisions, Constitutional interpretation, differentiation from statutory interpretation Rex Vs Burah as example, Principles of legislation etc. Here you can Download Statutory Interpretation and Principles of legislation book pdf.
|interpretation of statutes book pdf|
|interpretation of statutes notes for llb pdf|
Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles books
Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Statutory interpretation concepts such as basic principles of interpretation, General Principals of interpretation, interpretation of statutes case laws and Principles of legislation: Principles of the civil code, principles of the penal code of punishments. In this we have given some important books for Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation principles book.
|1.||Principles of Statutory Interpretation||G.P. Singh||Wadhwa and Company,|
|2.||Interpretation of Statutes||Crawford||Universal Publishers, Delhi|
|3.||Interpretation of Statutes||Maxwell||Butter worths Publications|
|4.||Interpretation of Statutes||Vepa P. Sarathi||Eastern Book Co, Lucknow|
|5.||Theory of Legislation||Jeremy Bentham||Butter worths Publications.|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles text books which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Principles of Statutory Interpretation – G.P. Singh – Wadhwa and Company, Nagapur.
- Interpretation of Statutes – Crawford – Universal Publishers, Delhi
- Interpretation of Statutes – Maxwell – Butter worths Publications
- Vepa P. Sarathi Interpretation of Statutes – Eastern Book Co, Lucknow
- Theory of Legislation – Jeremy Bentham – Butter worths Publications.
- Interpretation of Statutes – Chatterjee.
- Limited Government and Judicial Review by D.D. Basu
Buy Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation book in amazon.in
- N S Bindra
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Twelfth (10/24/2016)
- Hardcover: 1152 pages
- Prof. T. Bhattacharya
- Central Law Agency
- D.N. Mathur
- Central Law Publications
- Edition no. Fifth Edition (01/01/1970)
- Avtar Singh, Harpreet Kaur
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Second (05/01/2014)
- Paperback: 363 pages
- A.B. Kafaltiya
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Edition no. 2008 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 536 pages
In this article we have provided all the recommended books for Interpretation of Statutes and Legislation Principles texts. Interpretation of Statutes, Theory of Legislation book pdf is available here you can download it. Please check all the pdf links, reference book list, authors and price of the book. Download Interpretation of Statutes and legislation Principles text pdf for L.L.B 2nd year.