JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card – Application procedure, Eligibility, Benefits, Charges
Do you want to apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. Check out the features of the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card. This Debit card is the India’s 1st premium Debit Card that rewards you with free flights, that has the characteristics of Attractive Reward Points, Insurance cover, Lifestyle Benefits, etc., Through this article, we are going to provide the details of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card (जेटप्रिविलेज एचडीएफसी बैंक सिग्नेचर डेबिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Transaction Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. We are also providing Reviews and FAQ’s. Continue reading this article to get more information about JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card
|Card Name||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal & Shopping limits(Combined): Rs. 3 lacs.|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + applicable taxes|
|JPMiles||4 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on all International shopping & online merchants and for Rs. 150/- spends made on revenue tickets on www.jetairways.com|
2 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on all domestic Hotel, Air, Travel, Utility, Apparels & Restaurants only
1 JPMiles on every Rs. 150/- spent on all domestic shopping & online merchants for the rest of the categories (except Jewellery, Business Services &Fuel).
|Official Website||Click here|
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card is India’s 1st premium Debit Card that rewards you with free flights. Get a wide range of Rewards and Offers. With this debit card, you can also get unlimited benefits like Rewards, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Zero liability, Airport Lounge Access offer, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card.
- Both the Residents and Non- Residents can apply.
- Individual Accountholders (Savings Account/Corporate Salary Accounts/Sole Proprietors)
- Current Accountholders
You have to submit the following documents while applying for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card:
- Filled Application form.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card and its copy.
- PAN Card.
How to Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card – Application Process
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank to apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- You can get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Accumulate JP Miles to redeem free flights
- Free Accidental Death Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 25 lacs
- Card security in case your card gets misplaced /stolen.
- JPMiles Benefit
- JPMiles Programme
- Bonus JPMiles
- Insurance Cover of upto Rs. 25 lacs
- International Debit Card
- Fuel Surcharge Reversal
- Airport Lounge Access Offer
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Higher Debit Card Limits
- Dynamic Limits
- Online Usage
JPMiles Benefit and Bonus JPMiles
First Swipe Bonus of 500 JPMiles every year on your JetPrivilege Signature Debit Card, within 90 days of the Debit Card issuance date. Save more with Rs. 750/- return travel discount voucher – The return travel discount voucher is valid only on the Economy Deal Fare choice. These JPMiles benefits are only applicable on payment of the annual fee. 500 bonus JPMiles on accumulating 500 JPMiles through retails purchases. (Max 1500 JPMiles per the calendar year)
JP Miles Program
4 JPMiles on every Rs. 150/- spent on all International shopping & online merchants and for Rs. 150 spends made on revenue tickets on www.jetairways.com. 2 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on all domestic Hotel, Air, Travel, Utility, Apparel and Restaurants only. 1 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on all domestic shopping and online merchants for rest of the categories (except Jewellery, Business Services, and Fuel)
- Accelerated Personal Accidental Death Cover of up to Rs. 25 lacs.
- Base Personal Accident Death Insurance Cover by Air/Road/Rail is up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Accelerated Personal Accident Death Insurance Cover up to a max. of Rs. 20 lakh, subject to min. transactions at merchant locations /online.
- Fire & Burglary Protection of Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakh
Airport Lounge Access Offer
- Master Card Variant – The card also gets you complimentary access to Clipper lounges at airports across India.
- Visa Variant – Get 2 complimentary access to Clipper lounges per quarter at airports across India.
Fuel Surcharge Reversal and Higher Debit Card Limits
Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC swipe machines. Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal and Shopping limits(Combined): Rs. 3 lacs
Fees and Charges
Annual Fee for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card is Rs. 500 + applicable taxes. First-year free for HNW customers (Classic, Preferred and Imperia) & select corporates. Post that, the annual fee will be applicable.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card Review
- Ratings of the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
I already have an HDFC Bank card but want to apply for a JetPrivilege – HDFC Bank World card? What is the process?
Ans. If the customer is already an HDFC Bank Debit Cardholder, he can apply for the JetPrivilege – HDFC Bank World Debit card basis the eligibility of the product and on paying fees.
Will the Rs.750 discount voucher be applicable only on bookings are done on jetairways.com?
Ans. Yes, the Rs.750 discount voucher can be used only for online booking of a RETURN FLIGHT on Jet Airways flights through Jet Airways websites only. This discount is against the base fare.
When will I get my Enrollment Benefits on the JetPrivilege – HDFC Bank World Debit Card?
Ans. Your Rs. 750/- discount voucher code will be sent to you to your registered email ID within 7 days of payment of an annual fee for your Debit Card.
Can the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card be taken by public / private / partnership firm?
Ans. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Debit Card can be issued to the authorized signatories of public/private/ partnership firms.
Hope you may get the complete details of the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card like About JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.