Apply Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card?. Then you are on the right page in the previous article we have given the complete details about Karnataka Bank Gift Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, etc. People who are interested to apply for Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card has to check the complete process, deposit limits, validity, and Issuance fee given for the card. Also, know how to apply for the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card
Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card is loaded with many salient features and benefits the deposit-only card will be the Instant only card which was issued by the bank counter. And some other benefits like high deposit limit, 24X7 hassle-free deposit transactions, safe and secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, multiple accounts can be linked to one card, multiple cards are issued to a particular account and many more benefits.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card|
|Card Type||Deposit Only Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||Nil|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card
- Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card will be an Instant Card and it is issued only at Bank branch counter.
- Deposit Only Card set a deposit limits and are revised limits from time to time by the Department.
- Customers who have multiple accounts can be linked to one card.
- This Deposit Only Card gives you a total limit of 30 lakh rupees and each account deposit limit will be 10 lakhs only.
- If multiple cards are issued to one account, the consolidated limit will be 10 lakhs only.
- Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card is valid for five years.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Deposit Only Card|
|Issuance fee||150 Rs + Service Tax|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Card Replacement / Renewal Charges / Reissuance||150 Rs + GST|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Debit Card Eligibility
- All Current account/ Savings Bank/Overdraft account holders are eligible and there will be a default deposit limit of ten numbers of ‘Deposit Only Cards’ issued to one account.
- Existing Current / Savings Bank / Overdraft account Debit Card Holders are also eligible.
- Deposit the Only Card is issued to only Karnataka Bank account holders only, and not to their employees/ agents.
- Deposit Only Card will be issued to only the accounts having PAN registered.
- This Cards can be issued to the Bank accounts which are not eligible to debit card facilities.
Not Eligible Accounts for the Deposit only Debit Card
- Account Schemes with Financial Inclusion, EEFC, Smart Card.
- Dormant Accounts.
- SB Small Accounts
- Accounts schemes under with Tarun [SBTRN]/ Kishore [SBKSR].
- Minor Accounts.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Contact details like Mobile Number.
- Latest Color Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
How to Apply for the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card
To apply for the Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card just follow the below instructions.
- Visit one of your Karnataka Bank Branch.
- Next, take the Karnataka bank deposit the only card application form.
- Fill the details and submit the application form to one of your bank relationship managers.
- They will give you Insta Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Vara Prasad – Banglore
I am holding the savings account with the KARNATAKA BANK and I am holding it for the last few years and I use the online banking with this bank it is very good also it is user-friendly to access. The customer service is good and they are responsive.
Kavitha – Banglore
My salary account was taken with KARNATAKA BANK, customer service is good I can connect them easily. The banking experience is fine, but I am using a mobile application also and it is up to the mark. So far it has been a smooth banking experience with the KARNATAKA BANK.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444 / 080-22021500
Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card is specially designed for the customers who perform their high cash deposit transactions with a higher deposit limit at Bank. Also, know about Karnataka Bank Deposit Only Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.