Apply Karnataka Bank Gift Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Karnataka Bank Gift Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank Gift Card details like benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Karnataka Bank Gift Card have to check the offers on gifts provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Karnataka Bank Gift Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank Gift Card
Karnataka Bank Gift Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and gift privileges. The benefits include in Karnataka Bank Gift Card is to gift your near and dear ones the gift card provides you in denominations of 500 Rs to 1000 Rs, get offers and discounts on Visa merchant outlets across India, safe and secure real-time SMS alerts for every transaction, and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank Gift Card|
|Card Type||Gift Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Gift Card
- It is available in denominations of 500/- to 10,000/-
- Karnataka Gift card can be purchased over the counter.
- This card can be used in all the VISA platform merchant outlets in India.
- It can be used for online purchases, shopping, and other outlets.
- Karnataka Gift Card is valid for 5 years.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank Gift Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Gift Card|
|Joining fee||50 Rs + Service Tax|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Card Replacement||100 Rs + Service Tax|
|Regeneration of Pin||100 Rs + Service Tax|
|For use of KBL ATMs||Free for 8 transactions in a month|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
- For Karnataka Bank Gift Card your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- This card can be issued to anybody across the counter after satisfying Know Your Customer norms.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
Terms and Conditions for the Karnataka Bank Gift Card
- The gift card is not accepted in ATMs
- Karnataka Bank gift card can be used in India only.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bank gift Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ gas bill/ bank statement.
- Latest Color Passport Size photos.
- Contact details like Mobile Number and Email-id.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, bring Income certificate proof.
- Get 2 complimentary airport lounge access at international and domestic airports for every quarter.
- Get offers and discounts on the merchant establishments.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 20% Cashback off on Gold making charges and 3,000 Rs off on Diamond Jewellery in Joyalukkas
- Get an additional 1000 Rs cashback off on annual gym membership at Gold’s Gym.
- Get 500 Rs off on Wills Lifestyle only on your Visa Card.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Gift Card
To apply for the Karnataka Bank Gift Card just follow the below instructions.
- Visit one of your Karnataka Bank Branch.
- Next, take the Karnataka bank gift card application form.
- Fill the details and submit the application form to one of your bank relationship managers.
- They will give you Insta Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Shreeshta – Banglore
I have been using my saving account with KARNATAKA bank from past 3-4 years, I got this saving account and salary, they have given me good interest rate, there is transparency in this account compare to other banks, I use to get interested from this account, their overall service is good.
Praveen – Banglore
Got my car loan with KARNATAKA bank recently,They have given me loan amount on based on vehicle price,and the rate of interest they have charged me was nominal, till now I have not faced any issue,their service is very prompt, I got impressed with their service and the loan is still ongoing.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444.
Karnataka Bank Gift card is specially designed for the customers who want to gift their near dear ones, it has many gift benefits like shops, dine outs, party gifts, and occasional gifts so on. Also, know about Karnataka Bank Gift Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.