Apply Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given the complete details about the Karnataka Bank Travel Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card details like benefits, eligibility, and required documents, Cashback offers, shopping offers, travel offers, and movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card
Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The benefits like personalized image, name printed debit card, flexibility in usage, worldwide acceptance, high cash withdrawal limit, zero lost card liability, secure real-time SMS alerts, offers and discounts on merchant outlets and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card
- You can personalize own image & Name printed on your Debit Card
- Option to choose the image of your choice or from the banks’ gallery image of your choice.
- Nominal Issuance charges of 299/- plus applicable taxes
- This Image Debit Card is valid for up to 5 years.
- The card will be available in VISA card platform variant only
- All the existing POS, ATM Cash Withdrawal limits /e-commerce remain the same as per the card type.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|For use of KBL ATMs||Free for 8 transactions in a month|
|Lost card Replacement||100 Rs + Service Tax|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card Eligibility
- For Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with phone bill/ electricity bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Contact details like Mobile Number and Email-id.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get up to 15% cashback off at Apollo Pharmacy stores.
- Get 500 Rs off on Wills Lifestyle only on your Visa Card.
- Get 3 days of Gym trial free plus 30% cashback off on gym membership at Talwalkars.
- Get 20% Cashback off on Gold making charges and 3,000 Rs off on Diamond Jewellery in Joyalukkas.
- Get an additional 1000 Rs cashback off on annual gym membership at Gold’s Gym.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card
To apply for Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Karnataka Bank website
- Next, you have to click on cards >> Image debit cards>>Application form of the travel card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- If the Application form is not provided on the website Visit your nearest Karnataka Branch and take the application
- Fill the details and submit the application form to one of your nearest Karnataka Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Yashwant – Banglore
I have taken a home loan in KARNATAKA bank before 2 months ago. The process was smooth and good at an initial verification. The amount was sufficient as per my expectation for the duration of 20 years. The rate of interest is nominal. The processing fee was applicable and nominal.
Madhukar – Banglore
My savings account is with Karnataka Bank and the banking process is good. The customer services and response is good too. The online system is satisfactory and I can complete my transactions without having to go to the bank. It has been hassles free. They have been beneficial too.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444 / 080-22021500
Karnataka Bank Image Debit card is one of the best debit cards with many special benefits high cash withdrawals and offers and discounts on merchant outlets and many more while accessing the card. Also, know about Karnataka Bank Image Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if have any queries regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.