Apply Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given the complete details about the Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card have to check the cashback offers, shopping offers, movie offers, travel offers and reward points, provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card
Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card is suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. This Mudhra card is given only to the working capital needs of the Micro Enterprises. The benefits like high cash withdrawals, insurance benefits, and MUDRA loans are given to Micro enterprises engaged in service and manufacturing activities, trading and the maximum eligible loan amount under the scheme is 10 lakhs rupees.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Debit Card.
- Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card gives you flexibility while using the card.
- RuPay Debit Card is accepted above 1,86,000 ATMs and more than 10 lakh Point of Sale terminals in India.
- Safe and Secure Real-time SMS alerts on every transaction.
- Personal Accident insurance is given up to 2 lakh.
- The airport lounge is avail with your Rupay Debit card.
- Get offers and discounts on merchant outlets with your Karnataka bank Rupay Debit Card.
- Provided 24-Hour Emergency Helpline.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Card Replacement charges||100 Rs + Service tax|
|Regeneration of Pin||100 Rs + Service tax|
|For use of KBL ATMs||Free for 8 transactions in a month|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Debit Card Eligibility
- For the MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card, the age limit should be between 18-65 years.
- He/she must be an Indian Resident.
- Micro entrepreneurs who have access to the working capital loan from the Bank under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) are eligible.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with phone bill/ electricity bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Contact details like Mobile Number and Email-id.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Income certificates and properties etc.
- Get 2 Complimentary Airport lounge access at domestic and international flights for every calendar quarter.
- Get Flat 500/- OFF on minimum purchase of 2000 Rs and above in Croma stores.
- Get a flat 10% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 100 Rs in redbus.com.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get flat 20% off on a minimum spend of 800/- in Big basket.com.
- Get 40 % off on Minimum Purchase of 100 and above in freshMenu.com.
- Get up to 50% off on home center stores.
- Get flat 50% off on shopclues on a minimum purchase of Rs.149.
- Get 650 Rs off on a minimum purchase of 2000/- and above on the first cry.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card
To apply for Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card just follow the below instructions.
- Visit your nearest Karnataka Bank branches.
- Take the MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Debit Card application form and fill all the details.
- Submit the application form to one of your Bank relationship Manager.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Akash – Banglore
Karnataka Bank is good in the savings account. Customer support and response is good. The online banking is also convenient, I make use of the UPI option. There are no charges for the transactions. The services at the branch are also good. I have no hassles to date to bank with them.
Naveen – Banglore
I am holding a salary account in KARNATAKA bank for more than 4 years. There are no hidden charges in this bank. It is a zero balance account. I am using a mobile app and it is user-friendly to access. I use to get alert messages from the bank whenever I do transactions.ATMs and branches are near to reach them directly.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444 / 080-22021507/08/09.
Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra Card is specially designed for the MUDRA loans which were given to the working capital needs of the Micro Enterprises. Also, know about the Karnataka Bank MoneyPlant Rupay Mudhra card features, eligibility, required documents, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.