Apply Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Apply for Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card this card is specially designed to the customers who match their lifestyle. In the previous article, we have given the complete details about Karnataka Bank PMJDY Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card details like benefits, eligibility, required documents for the card. People who are interested to apply for the Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card have to check the purchase limit and ATM withdrawal limit provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card
Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card is one of the best debit cards that is suitable for all kinds of farmers to access. The benefits like the flexibility of usage with MoneyPlant TM Rupay Debit Card, worldwide acceptance, high cash withdrawals, additional safety like personal accident insurance, offers and discounts on merchant outlets, secure real-time SMS alerts while using the card and many more benefits while accessing the debit card.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card
- Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card gives you flexibility while using the card.
- RuPay Kisan Debit Card is accepted above 1,86,000 ATMs and more than 10 lakh Point of Sale terminals in India.
- Safe and Secure Real-time SMS alerts on every transaction.
- Personal Accident insurance is given up to one lakh.
- Get offers and discounts on merchant outlets with your Rupay Debit Card.
- The daily cash withdrawal limit is given up to 25,000/- and the purchase limit is 75,000/-
- Provided 24-Hour Emergency Helpline.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Card Replacement||Rs 100 + Service tax|
|For use of KBL ATMs||Free for 8 transactions in a month|
|Regeneration of pin||Rs 100 + Service tax|
|For use of other Bank ATMs for Cash withdrawals/Balance inquiry.||For Savings bank free transaction limit|
For Current Account/ODAD customers charges applicable and no free limit provided.
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card Eligibility
- For Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- Only Farmers are eligible for this Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Rupay Kisan Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with Phone bill/ electricity bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Contact details like Mobile Number and Email-id.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card
To apply for Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- Visit your nearest Karnataka Bank branches.
- Take the Rupay Kisan Debit Card application form and fill all the details.
- Submit the application form to one of your Bank relationship Manager.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Baghat – Hyderabad
I use a personal savings account with Karnataka BANK and its been 9 years. I need to maintain a minimum balance of 1000 rupees. The rate of interest is less when compared to others. The customer service is very good. I am using mobile banking and the app is user-friendly.
Shankar – Banglore
My current savings and salary account is with Karnataka bank from the past three years, the customer support and response is good. The online banking is also convenient, I make use of the UPI option. There are no charges for the transactions. The services at the branch are also good. I have no hassles to date to bank with them.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444 / 080-22021507/08/09.
Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card is one the best debit card that is suitable for all kinds of farmer’s financial needs it also maximizes your saving transactions. Also, know about Karnataka Bank Rupay Kisan Debit Card features, eligibility, and required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.