Apply Karnataka Bank Travel Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Karnataka Bank Travel Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given the complete details about the Karnataka Bank Rupay International Platinum Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Karnataka Bank Travel Card details like benefits, eligibility, and required documents, Cashback offers, shopping offers, travel offers, and movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Karnataka Bank Travel Card.
Content in this Page
About Karnataka Bank Travel Card
Karnataka Bank Travel Card is loaded with many special travelling benefits this card aims to make travelling abroad with wonderful experiences. The benefits include in Karnataka Bank Travel card one can attend to business trips, dine out, enjoy the delightful tourist spots, and take in the breath-taking exotic culture and landscape of any country, this card also gives you secure 4 digit pin at all your cash withdrawals, global assistance, and insurance coverage, and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Karnataka Bank Travel Card|
|Card Type||Travel Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||75,000/-|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Karnataka Bank Travel Card
- Karnataka Bank travel Card on Visa system is available across Nine counties currencies namely Australian Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars, USD, Swiss, Francs, Pound Sterling, Singapore, Swedish Kroner, and Japanese Yen.
- This Karnataka Travelcard is convenient, Secure and accepted World Wide.
- This card is an online-based Card like Statements and balance sheets are uploaded directly online.
- Safe and Secure KBL travel cards and real-time alerts on every online transaction.
- A high end 4 digit PIN to secure all your cash withdrawal transactions.
- Visa Global Assistance coverage for your lost and stolen card.
- Get insurance coverage for the Lost card up to 2,00,000 Rs.
Fee & Charges
Karnataka Bank Travel Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Karnataka Bank Travel Card|
|Issuance charges of International Debit Card for privileged customers||Nil|
|For privileged Customers – Annual Maintenance Charges from the second year||Nil|
|For Special eligibility Customers – Issuance charges for the International Debit Card||Nil|
|For Special eligibility Customers – Annual Maintenance charges from the second year||200 + Service tax.|
|For General Customers Issuance charges of International Debit Card:||200 + Service tax.|
|Cash withdrawal limit||25,000/-|
|Card Replacement charges||100 Rs + Service tax|
|Regeneration of Pin||100 Rs + Service tax|
|For use of KBL ATMs||Free for 8 transactions in a month|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for financial transaction||Cash withdrawal 150/- + GST per Financial transaction.|
|For use of ATMs located abroad for Non- financial transaction||25/- + GST per Non Financial transaction|
Karnataka Bank Travel Card Eligibility
- For Karnataka Bank Travel Card your age limit should be between 18 – 65 years.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Karnataka Bank Travel Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with phone bill/ electricity bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Contact details like Mobile Number and Email-id.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Get basic travel Quota/Leisure Travel up to $ 10,000 per the Calendar year.
- Get up to $ 25,000 on Business travel trips like an international conference, seminar, specialized, training, study tour, apprentice training, etc.
- Get up to $ 1,00,000 for educational purpose.
- Get up to $ 1,00,000 on the basis of self-declaration employment.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Travel Card
To apply for Karnataka Bank Travel Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Karnataka Bank website
- Next, you have to click on cards >> travel cards>>Application form of the travel card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- If the Application form is not provided on the website Visit your nearest Karnataka Branch and take the application
- Fill the details and submit the application form to one of your nearest Karnataka Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Santhosh – Chennai
I am having the savings account with the KARNATAKA BANK the customer support and responsiveness are good with this bank. The online banking is good and it is easy also comfortable to use Internet banking with this bank. The overall service is good.
Ramakrishna – Banglore
For my savings purpose, I opened the account in Karnataka Bank, now they increased the balance maintenance around Rs. 2000. The service is good, the staff is very friendly, I am not using the online service but the bank service is really good. They do have branches and atm across in India.
Customer care: 1800 425 1444 / 080-22021507/08/09.
Karnataka Bank Travel Card is one of the best debit cards for travelling purposes this card gives you many special benefits like offers and discounts on the merchant outlets. Also, know about the Karnataka Bank Travel Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.