Labour and Industrial Law text book pdf: Download Labour and Industrial Law text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students. Labour and Industrial Law text book, explains, with great clarity and precision, the labour and industrial laws such as the Industrial Disputes Act, the Factories Act, and the Contract Labour Act etc. Here you can also download Labour and Industrial law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Here we have also given some related books for Labour and industrial Law.
- Download Family law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students.
- Principles of Contract Law book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download Labour and Industrial Law text book pdf
This book contains topics of Historical development on Labour Law, Trade Unionism, Legal control and protection of trade unions, labour welfare authority, Labour Law and Social Security, Concept of collective bargaining, Law relating to service conditions, Law relating to Industrial disputes, Discipline in Industry, etc. Here you can also Download Labour and Industrial law text book for L.L.B 2nd year students.
|Labour Laws pdf||Download|
|Labour and Industrial Laws by P K Padhi pdf text book||Download|
|Labour and Industrial Laws pdf||Download|
Labour and Industrial Law Book
Labour and Industrial Law book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Labour and Industrial Law concepts such as historical development of labour laws, labour law acts and law related to industrial disputes. In this we have given some important books for Labour and Industrial Laws.
|1.||Labour and Industrial Law||S.N. Mishra||Central Law Agency, Allahabad|
|2.||The Law of Industrial Disputes in India||R.F. Rustomji||–|
|3.||Labour and Industrial Law||Dr. V.G.Goswami,||Central Law Agency, Allahabad|
|4.||Law of Industrial Disputes||Bagri||Kamal Law House, 2001.|
|5.||Labour Law||Khan and Khan||Asia Law House, Hyderabad.|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Labour and Industrial Laws
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Labour and Industrial Laws text books which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Labour and Industrial Law text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Labour Laws book by S. N Mishra.
- The Law of Industrial Disputes in India – R.F. Rustomji
- Labour and Industrial Law – Dr. V.G.Goswami, – Central Law Agency, Allahabad
- Law of Industrial Disputes – Bagri – Kamal Law House, 2001.
- Labour Law – Khan and Khan – Asia Law House, Hyderabad.
- Trade Union Law by J.N Malik
Buy Labour and Industrial Law text book in amazon.in[amazon box=”9388750365,9388750594,9382676155,9386698307,8189532065″]
In this article we have provided all the recommended books for Labour and Industrial Law for L.L.B 2nd year students. Interested students can download the Labour laws book pdf here we have also given labour and industrial laws reference books, price and author. Download Labour and Industrial Laws book by P K Padhi. Please check all the given details for L.L.B Law books.