Law of Contracts text book pdf: Download Law of Contracts text book for L.L.B 1st year students. Law of contracts in India defines Contract as an agreement enforceable by law which offers personal rights, and imposes personal obligations, which the law protects and enforces against the parties to the agreement. The general law of contract is based on the conception, which the parties have, by an agreement, created legal rights and obligations, which are personal in their nature and are only enforceable by action against the party in default. Here you can download Law of contracts text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students and also given some related books for Law of Contracts in India.
Content in this Page
Download Law of Contracts text book pdf
This book contains topics of contract law basics, Elements of contract definitions, types of Contract laws, Capacity to contract-meaning, Legality of Object, Discharge of a contract and its various modes, Quasi-contracts or certain relations resembling those created by contract, Formation of E Contracts, Authentication of E Contract, Remedies in Contractual Relations, Specific Relief Act, 1969 etc, here you can also download Law of Contracts notes & text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students.
|Law of Contract pdf|
|Law of Contract pdf notes|
Law of Contracts Books
Law of contract Book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Law of Contracts concepts such as Contract law basics, types of contract laws and law of contract cases. In this we have given some important books for Law Contracts text book.
|Sl. No||Book name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Law of Contract||Avtar Singh||Eastern Book Company, Lucknow|
|2.||Law of Contract||G.C.V. Subba Rao||S. Gogia & Co., Hyderabad|
|3.||Law of Contract||. K. Krishnan Nair||S. Gogia & Co., Hyderabad|
|4.||Law of Contract||Cheshire & Fifoot||Buttersworth, London|
|5.||The Indian Contract Act||Mulla||N.M. Tripathi (P) Ltd. Bombay|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree course to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Law of Contracts
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Law of Contracts text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Law of Contracts text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Law of Contract by Avtar Singh – Eastern Book Company, Lucknow
- Contracts I- Cases and Materials – V.Kesava Rao – Butterworths
- Law of Contract – G.C.V. Subba Rao – S. Gogia & Co., Hyderabad
- Law of Contract – K. Krishnan Nair – S. Gogia & Company, Hyderabad
- The Law of Contracts and Tenders – Venkatesh Iyer – Gogia & Co., Hyderabad
- Law of Contract – Anson’s – Oxford University Press, London
- Law of Contract – Cheshire & Fifoot – Buttersworth, London
- The Indian Contract Act – Mulla – N.M. Tripathi (P) Ltd. Bombay
- A. Ramaiah’s Sale of Goods Act, 4th Edition 1998, The Law Book Co. Allahabad
Buy Law of Contracts text book in amazon.in[amazon box=”9387957160,9386515024,9783956396,B07D4HTGTH,8189530267″]
In this article we have provided all the books information for Law of Contracts text book pdf. Interested students can use the above detailed information for contracts of law books prices and their authors. Also Download Law of Contracts text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Please check all the reference books of Law of Contracts.