Law of Crimes (IPC) text book pdf: Download Law of Crimes IPC text book for L.L.B 1st year students. This Book says all about Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceived as threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property, health, safety, and moral welfare of people inclusive of one’s self. Criminal law includes the punishment and rehabilitation of people who violate such laws. Here you can download Law of Crimes IPC text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students also given some related books for Law of crimes.
- Constitutional law test book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students.
- Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection
Content in this Page
Download Law of Crimes IPC text book pdf
This book contains topics of concepts of crimes, government explanations, fraudulently, general exceptions (factors negativity guilty intention), total types of punishments, constructive joint criminality, offences against human body etc., here you can also download Law of crimes IPC text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students.
|law of crimes pdf||Download|
|law of crimes notes||Download|
|indian criminal law books free download pdf||Download|
|indian penal code notes pdf||Download|
Law of Crimes Books
Law of Crimes IPC text book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important law of crimes concepts such as elements of criminal liability, offence against human body and types of punishments. In this we have given some list of important books for Criminal law.
|1.||Law Of Crimes -Indian Penal Code||Usha jaganathan, J.P Arjun||Usha jaganathan law series|
|2.||Criminal Law||Achutan Pillai||Butter worth Co.Ltd|
|3.||Criminal Law||Gour K.D.||Cases and material, Butterworth Co.|
|4.||Outlines of Criminal Law||Kenny’s||Eastern Book Company, Lucknow|
|5.||Indian Penal Code||Ratan Lal and Dhiraj Lal||Wadhwa & Co., Nagapur|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree course to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva – 25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Law of Crimes (IPC)
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Law of Crimes text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Indian penal code notes and law of crimes books pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Law Of Crimes – Indian Penal Code – Usha jaganathan, J.P Arjun – Usha jaganathan law series
- Criminal Law Book – Achutan Pillai – Butter worth Co.Ltd
- Criminal Law Cases and material- Gour K.D, Butterworth Co.
- Outlines of Criminal Law – Kenny’s – Eastern Book Company, Lucknow
- Indian Penal Code – Ratan Lal and Dhiraj Lal – Wadhwa & Co., Nagapur
- Indian Penal Code by C K Takwani – Taxman publications.
Buy Law of Crimes IPC text book in amazon.in[amazon box=”9386698978,B01JG31CGM,8177372483,9388437160,8177372599,B07N5MVXK1″]
In this article we have provided all the book information for Law of Crimes IPC text book pdf for LLB 1st year students. Interested students can use the above detailed information about law of crimes indian penal code books, price and their authors also Download Law of Crimes ipc text book pdf . Please check all the above given details for the Law of Crimes Books for Indian penal code.