Law of Evidence text book pdf: Download Law of Evidence text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students. Law of evidence, also known as the rules of evidence, encompasses the rules and legal principles that govern the proof of facts in a legal proceeding. These rules determine what evidence must or must not be considered by the trier of fact in reaching its decision. Here you can download Law of Evidence text book pdf for L.L.b 2nd year and we have also given some related books on law of Evidence in India.
- Intellectual Property rights and litigation text book pdf free download
- Download Public International law text book pdf
Content in this Page
Download Law of Evidence text book pdf
This book contains topics of nature and scope of law of evidence, basic principles of law of evidence, General Principles concerning Admissions, Relevance of judgments, general principles concerning oral evidence, General Principles concerning documentary evidence, primary and secondary evidence, Competency and comparability of witnesses, The general conception of burden of proof etc. Here you can Download Law of Evidence text book notes and Pdf free.
|Law of Evidence notes||Download|
|Law of Evidence pdf||Download|
Law of Evidence Books
Law of Evidence book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Law of Evidence concepts such as introduction to law of evidence, types of Evidences Law and Law of evidence in Civil and Criminal Proceedings. In this we have given some important books for Law of Evidence.
|1.||Law of Evidence||Vepa P. Saradhi||Eastern Book Co., Lucknow|
|2.||The law of Evidence||Batuk Lal||Central Law Agency, Allahabad|
|3.||Principles of the Law of Evidence||Avtar Singh||Central Law Publications|
|4.||The Law of Evidence||V. Krishnama Chary||S.Gogia & Company, Hyderabad|
|5.||Principles and Digest of the Law of Evidence||M. Monir||the Universal Book Agency,|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of reference books and Authors for law of evidence
Here we have given best reference books on Law of Evidence which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download the Law of Evidence book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Law of Evidence – Vepa P. Saradhi – Eastern Book Co., Lucknow.
- The law of Evidence – Batuk Lal – Central Law Agency, Allahabad.
- Principles of the Law of Evidence – Avtar Singh – Central Law Publications.
- The Law of Evidence – V. Krishnama Chary – S.Gogia & Company, Hyderabad.
- Principles and Digest of the Law of Evidence – M. Monirthe – Universal Book Agency, Allahabad.
Buy Law of Evidence Text book in Amazon.in[amazon box=”9386456664,8131251616,9384961523,938485221X,9351454517,9386416085″]
In this article we have provided all the book information for Law of Evidence text books. Interested students can check the reference books, book authors and books price etc. Here you can also download Law of Evidence book and notes pdf. Please check all the above given details for Law of Evidence law book.