Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book: Download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf for LLB 1st year students. This branch of common law has a large potential to expand and apply its principles in contemporary areas like Human Rights, Environmental Rights, and Intellectual Property Rights. The objective behind teaching the ‘Law of Torts’ is to set out the law of private rights and remedies which are not covered by statute. Here you can download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf for LLB 1st year students also given some related book on Law of Torts motor vehicle accident.
- Constitutional law text book pdf for LLB 1st year students
- Law of crimes IPC text book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf
This book contains topics of introduction study of torts, motor vehicle act tort, tort affecting property, standing of a person in tort, death in relation to tort, justification in tort, vicarious liability, strict liability, products and services liability, here you can download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdfs.
|Law of torts and consumer protection act notes||Download|
|Law of torts and motor vehicle act pdf||Download|
|Torts and consumer protection law in hindi pdf||Download|
Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection Books
Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection Book notes is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important law of torts and consumer protection act concepts such as motor vehicle act tort, death in relation to tort and consumer protection act. In this we have given some important books for law of torts and consumer protection text book.
|SL. No||Book Name||Author||Publications|
|1.||The Law of Torts||Achutan Pillai||Eastern Book Co., Lucknow|
|2.||The Law of Torts||R.K. Bangia||Allahabad Law Agency, Allahabad|
|3.||The Law of Torts||J.N. Panday||Central Law Publications, Allahabad|
|4.||The Law of Torts||Ratna Lal & Dhiraaj Lal||Wadhwa & Company, Nagpur|
|5.||Law of Consumer Protection in India||D.N. Saraf||MN Tripathi, Bombay.|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree course to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- The Law of Torts – Achutan Pillai – Eastern Book Co., Lucknow
- The Law of Torts – R.K. Bangia – Allahabad Law Agency, Allahabad, 1999
- The Law of Torts – J.N. Panday – Central Law Publications, Allahabad, 1999
- The Law of Torts, X Edition – Durga Das Basu – Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi
- The Law of Torts – Ratna Lal & Dhiraaj Lal – Wadhwa & Company, Nagpur, 1992
- Tort, XII Edition – Winfield & Jolowicz – Sweet and Maxwell, London – 1994
- Law of Torts – Salmond and Heuston – India Reprint Universal Books Traders, New Delhi – 1994.
- The Law Torts – Ramaswamy Iyer
- Tort – cases and materials – Hepple & Mathews – Butterworth, London, 1980.
- The Law of Torts – Vivienne Harpwood – Cavandish Publishing Ltd., London, 1993
- Law of Consumer Protection in India – D.N. Saraf – MN Tripathi, Bombay.
Buy Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection Book in amazon.in
- Dr.Rega Surya Rao
- Asia law house
- Singh S.P.
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Edition no. Seventh (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 451 pages
- Law Of Torts
- Dr. R.K.Bangia
- Allahabad Law Agency
- Edition no. Twenty Fourth (01/01/1970)
- RK Bangia
- ALLAHAD LAW AGENCY
In this article we provided all the book information like topics and reference books for Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Interested students can check the above details for law of torts books price and their authors also Download Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection book pdf. Please check all the related books for law of torts and Law of Consumer protection in india.