Do you want to apply for Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card. In this article, we have given all the information for the Miles & More Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashback, Reward points, etc. People who are interested to apply for the Miles & More Credit Card has to check the complete details like its features, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points & cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers, given by this card also know how to apply for the Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card
It is one of the best credit cards that is provided by the Axis bank. Applicants who are interested to apply for this card must be minimum 18 years and maximum of 70 years. In this Credit card, you will have welcome bonus miles on card activation and a priority pass with complimentary visits, travel insurance, and more on Miles and More credit card.
|Card Name||Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||3% of the amount|
|Cash Usage Limit||500 – 1,00.000/-|
|Reward Points||rewards on every purchase|
|Official Website||Axis Credit Card|
Features & Benefits
- Up to 6 award miles per 200 Rs spent.
- Up to 15.000 Welcome Miles after 1st transaction
- Preferential loan rates
- Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card also provides you with travel insurance
- Complimentary access to select airport lounges in India
- New: Complimentary Priority Pass Lounge Visits
- No mileage expiration
- Mileage redemption options here
- Earn miles even faster at Miles & More partners here
- Dining Delights – minimum 15% off at over 1,500 restaurants.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for this Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card are applicable to all Axis Bank cardholders. The Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee are mentioned below.
|Charges||Axis Bank Miles and More Select Credit Card||Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card|
|Standard Joining Fee||10,000||3,500|
|Standard Annual Fee||4,500||3,500|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount||2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount|
|Standard Add-on Card Joining Fee||Nil||Nil|
|Standard Add-on Card Annual Fee||Nil||Nil|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Card Replacement (lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived||Waived|
|Fee for Cash Payment||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee||Rs. 300 if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 2000||Rs. 300 if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 2000|
|Rs. 400 if Total Payment Due is between Rs. 2001 – Rs. 5000||Rs. 400 if Total Payment Due is between Rs. 2001 – Rs. 5000|
|Rs. 600 if Total Payment Due is Rs. 5001 or more||Rs. 600 if Total Payment Due is Rs. 5001 or more|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of the over-limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)||3% of the over-limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Charge slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Cheque return or dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000)||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000)|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC / Indian Railways||As prescribed by IRCTC / Indian Railways|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value||3.50% of the transaction value|
|Mobile Alerts for Transactions||Waived||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived||Waived|
Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card includes an age limit for the primary minimum 18 years and maximum up to 70 years of age and an add-on card must be a 15-year applicants. Applicants need to be residents of India. The eligibility conditions are indicative and Axis Bank has the sole right to make the final decision.
The following documents are required Axis Bank Credit Card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as proof of income
- Ration card
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Copy of latest Miles & More Membership Card statement issued by Miles & More earlier Banking partner in India.
- Welcome Bonus: 15,000 miles.
- 8 complimentary visits to select airport lounges per quarter.
- 4 Priority Pass lounge visits p.a – Priority Pass will be issued automatically on activation of the Credit Card.
Cashback & Reward Points
- Annual Bonus: 4,000 award miles.
- Earn 6 award miles for every Rs 200 spent.
- Preferred rates on Axis Bank loans.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above-mentioned Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers for you click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- Note: For Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card you must be an Axis bank customer.
Chelladura – Chennai
I am using Axis Miles & More card for almost one year. The credit limit is 3L which is highest among other cards. The interest rate is high. The bills are generated regularly and have done EMI conversion 2.5% interest rate. It is a lifetime free credit card and benefits are not good.
Sree ram – Hyderabad
The AXIS BANK MILES & MORE CREDIT CARD has been the premium card with the bank. The process in getting this card was so easy and the card was delivered to me on time. There are many good benefits in holding this card which i am yet to experience, there is also an annual charge of 3500.
Customer care : 1800-419-5959.
Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card is the best credit card that offers a welcome bonus and reward points. Also know the details given about the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Reward points, Welcome gifts, etc., and also know how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.