Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019 – Lifestyle, Education, Political Career, Assets
Check out the Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019. If you want to know about Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019 – Lifestyle, Education, Political Career, Assets, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Botsa Satyanarayana Net Worth. Today we are providing complete details about Nara Lokesh (నారా లోకేష్). He is the son of former Chief Minister of A.P. & Telugu Desam Party chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu. He became cabinet minister for information technology. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Nara Lokesh Net Worth, Annual Income, Lifestyle, Career, Personal Life, Family, Education, Properties, Salary, Assets, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019 – Lifestyle, Education, Political Career, Assets.
Content in this Page
About Nara Lokesh
|Full Name||Nara Lokesh|
|Born||23 January 1983|
(Hyderabad, Telangana, India)
|Profession||Indian Politician & Businessman|
|Political Party||Telugu Desam Party|
|Name of the Position||Member of Legislative Council|
Son – Nara Devaansh
|Residence||Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Nara Lokesh Networth||Rs. 280 Crores|
Family & Education
Lokesh was born on 23 Jan 1983 to Nara Chandrababu Naidu & Shrimati Bhuvaneswari in Hyderabad, Telangana. He is the grandson of late N.T. Rama Rao. Lokesh completed his MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business & studied his Bachelor of Science with a specialization in Management Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon University. In 2007, Lokesh married Brahmani, who is the daughter of Indian film actor & politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. The couple has a son Nara Devansh.
- In 2009, Lokesh started managing the Telugu Desam Party’s affairs.
- In the 2014 general elections, he participated and became Party general secretary, a member of the Politburo, the highest decision-making body of the party.
- In January 2013, Lokesh claimed that Rahul Gandhi & the Congress party derived the Direct Benefit Transfer System from a TDP proposal submitted to the central government.
- He is credited with successfully managing the TDP party’s membership drive that added 5 million members.
- In 2017, Chandrababu Naidu inducted Lokesh as an MLC and a month later he was appointed as the Cabinet minister for IT, Panchayati Raj & Rural Development.
- He oversaw India’s 1st government-backed Cyber Security Operations Centre, (AP-CSOC), Asia’s largest Tier IV data centre.
Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019, Source of Income & Assets
The Networth of Nara Lokesh is Rs. 280 Crores. The annual income of Nara Lokesh is Rs. 1,20,52,612/-. The total assets of Nara Lokesh are Mentioned below:
|Annual Income||Rs. 1,20,52,612/-|
|shares of Heritage Foods Limited||Rs. 246 Crores|
|Building||In jubilee hills worth Rs.19 Crore|
one Ford Fiesta and two Toyota Fortuners.
|Land||₹35.30 crore (Non-agriculture & agriculture)|
|Total||Rs. 280 Crores|
Welfare & Development Models
- He has been one of the Trustees of NTR Memorial Trust on Healthcare, Education, Skills Enhancement & Disaster Management.
- Lokesh is designing the Trust’s healthcare program to provide the poor with better access to medical attention, deliver need-based & efficient health care services at the door-step in both rural & urban areas.
- He is organizing blood banks, health camps, mobile clinics, and eye camps.
- He oversees the disaster response program of the Trust that operates in times of natural calamities.
- Each member of the party will get a personal insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakh for a fatal accident, Rs. 2 lakh for permanent disability, Rs. 1 lakh for the partially disabled & Rs.50,000/- in case of accidental injuries.
- Lokesh-led party online membership drive fetched TDP 53,00,000 members.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Nara Lokesh Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Family, Salary, Annual Income, Properties, Political Career, Education, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.