Nitin Gadkari Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Nitin Gadkari Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Nitin Gadkari ? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Nirmala Sitharaman Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Nitin Gadkari net worth details. Nitin Gadkari is an Indian Politician and current Minister of Road and Transport Highways who has been the member of Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP).
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Nitin Gadkari Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information of this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Nitin Gadkari Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Nitin Gadkari Details
|Full Name||Nitin Gadkari|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Minister of Road and Transport High ways|
|Born on||27 May 1957|
|Spouse||Kanchan Gadkari (Social Worker)|
Son – Nikhil Gadkari
Daughter – Sarang Gadkari
|Net Worth||Rs 18.8 Crore (as in 2019)|
Personal Life and Education
Nitin Gadkari was born on 27 May 1957 to Jairam Gadkari and Bhanutai Gadkari. He came from a Marathi Family. He worked for Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha and also as a student union Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad. He completed M.Com. and L.L.B. from Nagpur University.
Gadkari became the Minister of Road Transport and Highways and Minister of Shipping in May 2014. During the second ministry of Modi, Gadkari is again the Minister of Road and Transport Highways.
He is the founder-chairman of Poly Sack Industrial Society Ltd., a company that manufactures rigid PVC Pipes.
- In 1976 he joined Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in 1976, the student wing of BJP, he became its secretary for Vidarbha region in 1978.
- In 1981, Gadkari was appointed as city president of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
- Gadkari was elected as a member of Maharashtra Legislative Council from graduates’ constituency in 1990.
- Between 1995 and 1999, Gadkari was the PWD Minister in Maharashtra Government.
- Gadkari retained his MLC seat in the 1996, 2002, and 2008 polls.
- BJP appointed him as the State unit president in the year 2004.
- He overtook the post of Bhartiya Janata Party President from Rajnath Singh in December 2009 and stepped down in January 2013.
- Gadkari contested from Nagpur Loksabha seat in 2014 general election and eventually won. He was given the portfolio of Road Transport & Highway Ministry in the Union Cabinet that year.
- In September 2017, Gadkari was given the charge of Shipping and Water Resources, and River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he defeated Congress’ Nana Patole by a margin of 1.97 lakh votes. He became the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways and also held the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Nitin Gadkari Net Worth, Salary and Properties
Nitin Gadkari draws a salary of Rs 1 Lakh + other allowances. His Net Worth is Rs 18.8 crore (as in 2019). His assets and properties are mentioned below :
|Bonds / Debentures||Rs 13.6 Lakh|
|Vehicles||Rs 46.8 Lakh|
|Jewellery||Rs 53.6 Lakh|
|Agricultural Land||Rs 2.14 Crore|
|Residential Buildings||Worth Rs 14.4 crore (in Mumbai and Nagpur)|
|Bank Deposits||Rs 22 Lakh|
- Ambassador (1994 model)
- Honda CRV (2006 Model)
|Favourite Food||Samosa, Bhel Puri, Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Nitin Gadkari Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.