PNB Business Debit Card – Benefits, Charges, Application Process, Eligibility and Documents
Do you want to apply for PNB Business Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB Rupay International Debit Card. PNB Business Debit Card is the card specially designed for businessmen. This Card is issued to an authorized corporate person. It offers unparalleled lifestyle benefits, rewards & convenience with utmost safety. Here we have provided the details of Punjab National Bank Business Debit Card (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक बिजनेस डेबिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers, Transaction limit, Fee & Charges, and Contact Details. We are also providing Reviews and Frequently Asked Questions. Continue reading this article to get more information on Punjab National Bank Business Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB Business Debit Card
|Card Name||PNB Business Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Transaction Limit||Cash withdrawals at ATMs – up to Rs. 1,00,000/- per day.|
POS/E-com (combined) transactions – up to Rs. 3,00,000/- per day.
|Annual Charges||Rs. 200/- + Taxes|
|Official Website||Click here|
PNB Business Debit Card can be issued to corporate clients even who are not listed in any of the stock exchanges of the country. This card has an extra security feature. You can also get unlimited benefits like Lost Card Liability, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Online Shopping, Issuance of WTCs, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|PNB Business Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have a savings/Current account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of PNB Business Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the PNB Business Debit Card.
- An applicant needs to have a savings/Current account with a minimum balance.
- This card can be issued to authorized Corporate persons
- Authorized person to use the card must also be the authorized signatory of the respective account only.
- This card can be issued to the Sole proprietorship, Partnership concerns, and Public/ Private limited company.
- The current account should be maintained with a minimum of Rs. 1 Lakh.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for PNB Business Debit Card:
- Application form
- Copy of valid passport
- PAN Card
- Latest photograph of the customer
How to Apply for PNB Business Debit Card – Application Process
- Visit the nearest PNB Bank to apply for PNB Business Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs are up to Rs. 1,00,000/- per day.
- POS/E-com (combined) transactions are up to Rs. 3,00,000/- per day.
Fees and Charges
- Card issuance charge – Rs. 200/ card.
- Annual charge – Rs. 200/- + taxes. It would be levied on each card after one year.
- Card replacement charge – Rs. 200 + taxes.
PNB Business Debit Card Review
- Rating of PNB Business Debit Card is 3.6 out of 5
Plot No 4,
Sector -10 Dwarka,
New Delhi -110075
Tel: +91 120 2490000 (Global Users)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Block PNB Debit Card?
Ans. An account holder can block the PNB Debit card using the following methods –
- PNB Net banking
- SMS Banking
- PNB Customer Care Number
Is There Any Fee For The Issuance Of Debit Card?
Ans. PNB Debit Card is issued free of cost. However a nominal fee of Rs. 100 per year will be levied after one year of Card issuance every year.
What Is The Validity Of PNB Debit Card?
Ans. Debit Card is valid for 7 years.
Is there any limit for PNB Debit Card transactions?
Ans. There shall be no limit on the number of transactions that can be undertaken. This limit is applicable to ALL variants of ATM/Debit Cards.
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB Business Debit Card like About PNB Business Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.