Do you want to apply for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Kotak Mahindra Access India Debit Card. PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is a credit card that has unique privileges compared to another cardholder. Do you want to know more information about the Global Platinum Credit Card? Then check out this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Punjab National Bank Global Platinum Credit Card (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक ग्लोबल प्लेटिनम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
|Events||PNB Global Platinum Credit Card|
|Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes|
|Cashback Offers||Two points on every retail transaction of Rs.150/- made on Platinum card as against 2 points for the retail purchase of Rs.200/- on other cards.|
|Official Website||Click here|
With PNB Global Platinum Credit Card, earn extra Privileges when compared to other cards. Get the unmatched Features & Benefits with this credit card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Insurance Cover, Fuel surcharge Waiver, Add-on Cards, etc.,
|Card Name||PNB Global Platinum Credit Card|
|Eligibility||Salaried or Self- Employed.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 65 years.|
Eligibility to apply:
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between 21 to 65 years.
- Salaried, retired Government staff, self-employed professionals and businessmen who meet the required income criteria can apply for this card.
- The applicant should have a good record with the bank for a min of 6 months.
The Required documents to apply for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply PNB Global Platinum Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank – https://www.pnbindia.in/credit-card.html
- All the PNB Credit Cards will appear.
- Click on PNB Global Platinum Credit Card and then click on “Apply now” option
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details and click on “Submit Button”.
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for PNB Global Platinum Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch /call the PNB customer care service.
Features and Benefits
- Global Customer Entitlement
- Add on cards
- Balance transfer Facility
- EMI Facility
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Free Credit Period
- Railway Ticket Purchases
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Rewards Programme
- Additional Incentives
- Concierge Services
- Additional incentives in the shape of various mercantile offers.
Global Customer Entitlement
PNB Global Credit Card is accepted worldwide at over 29 million Merchant establishments & 1 million ATMs for hassle-free travel, shopping or entertainment. In India, it is accepted at over 4,40,000 Merchant establishments & across 32,000 ATMs for cash withdrawal.
You can apply for add on card facility at the time of applying for the issue of Credit Card /at a later date in the prescribed application format. Apply for up to 2 free add on credit cards for your parents/ spouse/ son (s)/ unmarried daughter (s) above 18 years of age.
Balance Transfer Facility
PNB Global Credit Card is accepted worldwide at over 29 million Merchant establishments & 1 million ATMs for hassle-free travel, shopping /entertainment. In India, it is accepted at over 4,40,000 Merchant establishments & across 32000 ATMs for cash withdrawal. The primary cardholder only will eligible to transfer the balance and he must be the resident of India. The minimum Rs.2000./- balance should be there in their account to transfer the balance.
Easy Bill Pay Facility
Enjoy the convenience of a holiday, or shop for the articles on your buy list and repay the amount in a period of six months. You can use your credit card for paying utility bills i.e., electricity bills, telephone / mobile bills, etc. through our credit card by logging on to www.visabillpay.in/pnb This service is offered free of charge.
Free Credit Period
You can get a minimum of 20 days and a maximum up to 50 days free credit period on purchases without any finance charge being levied to your credit card account. This is applicable provided the total payment due as shown on your statement is settled in full on or before the payment due date. The free credit period is not available on cash withdrawal from ATMs.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
PNB will waive the surcharge that is ordinarily levied on fuel purchases through credit card for PNB credit card customers on spends between Rs.400 and Rs.3,000 (both inclusive) per transaction on fuel in any city & at any petrol bunk in India.
Railway Ticket Purchases and Revolving Credit Facility
You can use your card to book your railway tickets at railways ticketing counters or online. You can choose to pay the minimum amount due as shown in the monthly statement and revolve the balance amount to next month’s billing cycle. Applicable charges are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of PNB.
PNB Rewardz is a loyalty program by Punjab National Bank, is our way of adding value to the experience of our customers by offering Reward Points for every day Credit Card transactions. Two points on every retail transaction of Rs.150/- made on Platinum card as against 2 points for the retail purchase of Rs.200/- on other cards.
- 24×7 Global Concierge Desk. Call 1800-2100-131 for assistance in making dining referrals and reservation assistance.
- Travel- airline and hotel bookings;
- Pre-trip- passport and visa assistance;
- Flower & gift booking and delivery assistance.
- A host of lifestyle services viz. show & event bookings and
- Emergency services viz. medical support, emergency roadside assistance, and patient travel arrangements, etc.
Fees and Charges
- 1st Year Membership Fee of Rs.500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee of Rs.500/- + Applicable Taxes.
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
Credit card processing centre,
3rd floor, Rajendra Bhawan,
Near metro station Rajendra place,
New Delhi –110008
Tel : 0120 – 4616200, 1800 180 2345
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the Balance Transfer Facility?
Ans. PNB Global Credit cardholders may apply for a balance transfer facility by submitting a request form for balance transfer along with a copy of the latest monthly statement of his other credit card for which balance transfer facility is desired. The statement should not be older than 45 days. The request form may be downloaded from the resource centre of the website.
How do I check my Reward Point balance?
Ans. To check your Reward Point balance :
- Log into your personal PNB Rewardz Account
- Call Customer Care at 1800-572-9500 operational from Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Write to us at [email protected]
How do I become a member of PNB Rewardz?
Ans. As a Punjab National Bank Credit Cardholder, you are automatically enrolled in the PNB Rewardz program and earn Reward Points on your Credit Card transactions. You can redeem these accrued Reward Points by visiting https://pnbcard.in.
How to activate your PNB Rewardz account?
- Visit https://pnbcard.in and click ‘New user’
- Click ‘Rewardz’ tab located on the left menu
- A pop-up will appear stating “You will be redirected to PNB Rewardz website for redeeming points”
- Click OK
- You can view available Reward Points and start redeeming through various redemption modules.
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card like About PNB Global Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Cashback Offers, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.