PNB Rupay International Debit Card – Privileges, Cashback offers, Eligibility and Fees
Do you want to apply for PNB Rupay International Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB ATM or Debit Card. Check out the details of the PNB Rupay International Debit Card. This Debit card is an EMV chip-based debit card. If you want to know about this Debit Card, read this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Punjab National Bank Rupay International Debit Card (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक रुपे इंटरनेशनल डेबिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Transaction Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on PNB Rupay International Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB Rupay International Debit Card
|Card Name||PNB Rupay International Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Transaction Limit||Rs. 50,000/- at ATMs for cash withdrawal.|
Rs. 1, 25,000 at POS/E-commerce (combined).
|Annual Charges||Click here to view fees & Charges.|
|Official Website||Click here|
With the PNB Rupay International Debit Card, chip-based debit card especially for the customers who frequently visit outside India for business/ education/ travel/ treatment and another purpose. This card has an extra security feature. You can also get unlimited benefits like Lost Card Liability, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Online Shopping, Issuance of WTCs, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|PNB Rupay International Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of PNB Rupay International Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the PNB Rupay International Debit Card.
- An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
- Indian Nationals desirous of visiting/travelling abroad
You have to submit the following documents while applying for PNB Rupay International Debit Card:
- Application form
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of VISA
- Latest photograph of the customer (For Walk-in-Customer) and
- Form A- 2 if the currency sold exceeds USD 25000 /equivalent (in other currencies).
How to Apply for PNB Rupay International Debit Card – Application Process
- Visit the nearest PNB Bank to apply for PNB Rupay International Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- Daily Transaction limit is Rs. 50,000/- at ATMs for cash withdrawal and Rs. 1, 25,000 at POS/E-commerce (combined).
- There is no limit on the number of transactions per day within a daily transaction limit.
Features and Benefits
- Insurance Cover
- Lounge Access
- Concierge services
- Merchant offers and benefits
- CashBack Offers
Personal Accident Death Insurance of Rs. 2 lacs and Permanent total Disability Insurance of Rs. 2 lacs.
RuPay Domestic Airport lounge access program provides access to the participating lounges two times per calendar quarter per card. NPCI also introduced an international lounge access program for RuPay International Platinum cardholders. In this program, customers can access two times per card per annum in any of the participating lounges.
Concierge services are available through toll-free number 1800 26 78729 on a 24X7 basis. Services offered are:
- Gift Delivery Assistance.
- Flower Delivery Assistance.
- Restaurant Referral and Arrangement.
- Courier Service Assistance.
- Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance.
- Golf Reservations.
- Movie ticket sourcing Assistance.
- Car rental & Sight Seeing Assistance.
- IT returns assessment and filing assistance.
- Investment Consultancy – real Estate, Mutual Funds, Equity, Debts, F&Os.
- Insurance Consultancy – Life Insurance, General Insurance and Health Insurance.
Merchant Offers and Benefits
RuPay debit card brings many merchant offers /benefits on activation and usage of the card.
One time offers
- Croma Offer: Flat Rs. 500 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs. 2000 and above.
- Apollo Pharmacy Offers: Apollo FMGC (Private Labeled Products) – 15% (300 + Apollo Products), Medicines – 10 % off (except DPCO drugs) and FMCG products – 5 % off.
- Continuous (Usage) offers: Utility bill: 5 % cashback on utility bill payment (capped at Rs. 50 per month per card)
Fees and Charges
Click here to view fees & Charges of PNB Rupay International Debit Card.
PNB Rupay International Debit Card Review
- Rating of PNB Rupay International Debit Card is 4.0 out of 5
Plot No 4,
Sector -10 Dwarka,
New Delhi -110075
Tel: +91 120 2490000 (Global Users)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Block PNB Debit Card?
Ans. An account holder can block the PNB Debit card using the following methods –
- PNB Net banking
- SMS Banking
- PNB Customer Care Number
How many free transactions can a customer carry out at Punjab National Bank ATM?
Ans. A customer can use his/her Punjab National Bank Debit card to carry out 5 free ATM transactions per month at PNB ATMs.
What Is The Validity Of PNB Debit Card?
Ans. Debit Card is valid for 7 years.
Are There Any charges For The Issuance Of Debit Card?
Ans. PNB Debit Card is issued free of cost. However a nominal fee of Rs. 100 per Year will be levied after one year of Card issuance every year.
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB Rupay International Debit Card like About PNB Rupay International Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.