Do you want to apply for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB Rupay Platinum Credit Card. PNB Rupay Select Credit Card is a credit card that reflects your lifestyle, from complimentary lounge access to cashback to exclusive concierge services. Do you want to know more information about the Rupay Select Credit Card? Then check out this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Punjab National Bank Rupay Select Credit Card (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक रुपे क्रेडिट कार्ड का चयन करें) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the PNB Rupay Select Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB Rupay Select Credit Card
|Card Name||PNB Rupay Select Credit Card|
|Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Nil (if the card is used once in a quarter)|
|Reward Points|| 300+ reward points on 1st usage.|
2X rewards points on retail merchandise.
|Official Website||Click here|
PNB Rupay Select Credit Card is a card that reflects your lifestyle, from complimentary lounge access to cashback to exclusive concierge services. With this Credit Card, Reward points, Cashback offers, Lifestyle benefits, concierge services, Insurance Cover, etc.,
|Card Name||PNB Rupay Select Credit Card|
|Eligibility||Salaried or Self Employed|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 65 years.|
Eligibility to apply:
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between 21 to 65 years.
- Salaried or Self Employed.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
The Required documents to apply for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply PNB Rupay Select Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card – Click here
Click here to download the Application form
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank – https://www.pnbindia.in/credit-card.html
- All the PNB Credit Cards will appear.
- Click on PNB Rupay Select Credit Card and then click on “Apply now” option
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details and click on “Submit Button”.
PNB Rupay Select Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch /call the PNB customer care service.
Features and Benefits
- 300+ reward points on 1st usage and 2X rewards points on retail merchandise
- Convenient PNB mobile app “PNB GENIE” – One Stop Solution
- Complimentary Domestic and International Lounge Program.
- Exclusive cashback in utility bills, eateries, and restaurants, etc.,
- Comprehensive insurance coverage.
- 24/7 concierge services.
- 300+ merchant offers.
Earn 300 Reward Points on 1st swipe for retail /online transactions within 90 days of receiving the Credit Card. Get 2X bonus Reward Points on retail merchandise/online transactions made within 90 days of receiving the card except for cash withdrawal & fuel expenses and 50 extra Reward Points to be provided to the cardholder for registering for E-bill facility. Reward Points will expire if not redeemed within 3 years from the date of accrual. 1 reward point =Rs. 0.50
Complimentary DomestiC & International Lounge Programs
Enjoy access to over 500+ lounges worldwide & 30+ lounges in India with your PNB RuPay Select Credit Card.
Concierge Services and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Avail 24/7 host of concierge services i.e., Travel assistance services, Hotel reservations, Consultancy services. PNB waive the surcharge on spends between Rs.400/- & Rs. 3000/- per transaction on fuel at any petrol bunk in India
Fees and Charges
- Minimum joining fee – Rs. 500/-
- Annual Fee – Nil (If the card is used once in a quarter)
PNB Rupay Select Credit Card Review
- Ratings of PNB Rupay Select Credit Card is 4.0 out of 5
Credit card processing centre,
3rd floor, Rajendra Bhawan,
Near metro station Rajendra place,
New Delhi –110008
Tel : 0120 – 4616200, 1800 180 2345
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I withdraw cash from my PNB Credit Card?
Ans. Get cash up to 30% of your credit limit from any of MasterCard’s 820,000 ATMs globally, over 5,000 BancNet & over 600 PNB ATMs nationwide.
How to Redeem PNB Credit Card Reward Points?
Ans. In order to redeem your PNB Reward Points to JP Miles, you need to have at least 500 Reward Points. Call the PNB customer care that is available around the clock.
How can I get PNB Credit Card?
Ans. Credit Card Application Online for Existing Customers:
- Visit the ‘Credit Cards’ page of the Punjab National Bank official site.
- You will have to enter your net banking customer id & mobile number.
- You can directly apply for a credit card.
How to activate your PNB Rewardz account?
- Visit https://pnbcard.in and click ‘New user’
- Click ‘Rewardz’ tab located on the left menu
- A pop-up will appear stating that “You will be redirected to PNB Rewards website for redeeming points”
- Click ‘OK’
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB Rupay Select Credit Card like About PNB Rupay Select Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Cashback Offers, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.