Do you want to apply for PNB Wave and PayCredit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB Global Classic Credit Card. Check out the features of the PNB Wave and PayCredit Card. This card is a chip-enabled contactless credit card that has the characteristics of Fuel Surcharge Waiver, Insurance cover, Lifestyle Benefits, etc., Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Punjab National Bank Wave & PayCredit Card (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक वेव और पे कार्ड क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. We are also providing Reviews and FAQs. Continue reading this article to get more information about PNB Wave & PayCredit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB Wave and PayCredit Card
|Card Name||PNB Wave & PayCredit Card|
|Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Transactions||Contactless credit card to make transactions up to Rs. 2000 without using the PIN|
|Official Website||Click here|
PNB Wave and PayCredit Card is a chip-enabled contactless credit card. It is also a radio frequency antenna embedded Credit Card. With this Credit Card, enjoy the Contactless transactions, Lifestyle benefits, Complimentary Add-on card, Lost card liability, Insurance Cover, etc.,
|Card Name||PNB Wave & PayCredit Card|
|Eligibility||Salaried or Self Employed|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 65 years.|
Eligibility to apply:
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between 21 to 65 years.
- Salaried or Self Employed.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
The Required documents to apply for PNB Wave and PayCredit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply PNB Wave & PayCredit Card – Application Process
To Apply for PNB Wave and PayCredit Card – Click here
Click here to download the Application form
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank – https://www.pnbindia.in/credit-card.html
- All the PNB Credit Cards will appear.
- Click on PNB Wave and PayCredit Card and then click on “Apply now” option
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details and click on “Submit Button”.
PNB Wave & PayCredit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for PNB Wave and PayCredit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch /call the PNB customer care service.
Features and Benefits
- Cardholders can make a transaction of up to Rs. 2000/- by just tapping their contactless credit card at PayWave-enabled POS machines.
- No PIN is required to make the transactions below Rs. 2000/-
- 24×7 Global Concierge Services
- 2 Reward Points on making the purchase of Rs. 150 & above.
- More secure when compared to other cards
- No limit on the value of products
- Zero card liability
- Easy Pay Plan
Easy Pay Plan
Enjoy the convenience of the plan and repay the amount in a period of 3 to 36 months. On Spending Rs. 2,500 or more in a single retail transaction (excluding the purchase of jewellery, fuel & cash withdrawal,
etc.,) Get converted multiple transactions into the Easy Pay Plan per billing cycle up to the maximum eligible amount.
- For 3 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 439/- (Including financial charges)
- For 6 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 1756/- (Including financial charges)
- For 9 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 1196/- (Including financial charges)
- For 12 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 917/- (Including financial charges)
- For 18 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 638/- (Including financial charges)
- For 24 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 499/- (Including financial charges)
- For 36 months, the instalment amount for the total spends of Rs.10,000/- is Rs. 362/- (Including financial charges)
Instalment amount does not include GST on the interest amount of monthly instalment.
No limit on the value of products
There is no limit on the value of products a customer can purchase using the PNB’s Wave n Pay credit cards. For a total bill value of Rs. 2000 /less, the customer can simply wave the card & complete the transaction (No PIN/Signature is needed). For a total value of Rs. 2000 or more, customers are required to enter the PIN as per RBI guidelines. There is an overall limit of Rs. 6000/- per day which a customer can use without entering his PIN.
Lost card liability
In case your credit card gets lost/ stolen, report it immediately to our 24-hour toll-free call centre. After you do this, you carry limited liability on any fraudulent transactions on your credit card.
Added security Feature
PNB’s “Wave n Pay” Credit Card never leaves the customer’s hand when a payment is made, so he/she is always in control. This gives added security to the card.
Fees and Charges
- Entry Fee – Nil
- Annual Fee – Nil
PNB Wave & PayCredit Card Review
- Ratings of PNB Wave and PayCredit Card is 3.8 out of 5
Credit card processing centre,
3rd floor, Rajendra Bhawan,
Near metro station Rajendra place,
New Delhi –110008
Tel : 0120 – 4616200, 1800 180 2345
Frequently Asked Questions
How close does the ‘tap’ have to be to the reader?
Ans. Customers need to touch the reader with the card /bring it close to the terminal screen (within 2cms)
How will purchases appear in the monthly statements?
Ans. Purchases made in contactless mode will be displayed in the statement just like any other purchase made with a regular card.
What if the customer is passing by a terminal & a contactless transaction takes place?
Ans. The contactless technology works only when the card is waved at a max. range of 2cms. Even if the customer is near to the terminal, no accidental transactions can take place. Plus the cashier must 1st enter the amount on the PoS machine before the card is tapped & payment is processed.
What happens if the customer waves the card twice at the terminal? Will they be charged twice?
Ans. No. Even the card is tapped more than once at the terminal, the customer will only get billed only once for the purchase.
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB Wave & PayCredit Card like About PNB Wave and PayCredit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Cashback Offers, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.