PNB World Travel Debit Card – Offers, Features, Benefits, Eligibility and Charges
PNB World Travel Debit Card is a Prepaid Foreign Currency Card. Do you want to apply for PNB World Travel Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB Rupay Select Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of Punjab National Bank World Travel Debit Card (पीएनबी वर्ल्ड ट्रैवल डेबिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Fees, Offers, Eligibility, etc., People who want to know about PNB World Travel Debit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Transaction limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about PNB World Travel Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About PNB World Travel Debit Card
|Card Name||PNB World Travel Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Transaction Limit||maximum of USD 1000/Euro 800/GBP 500 per day|
|Annual Charges||Click here to view fees & Charges.|
|Official Website||Click here|
With the PNB World Travel Debit Card, you can travel across the world (except Nepal & Bhutan). This card is “across the shelf/Over the counter” readymade product. You can also get unlimited benefits like Lost Card Liability, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Online Shopping, Issuance of WTCs, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|PNB World Travel Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of PNB World Travel Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the PNB World Travel Debit Card.
- Indian Nationals desirous of visiting/travelling abroad (except Nepal and Bhutan)
for any purpose as permitted by RBI (against payment of rupees or to the debit their EEFC/RFC account).
- Foreign Nationals while on a visit to India (against FOREX brought in India & or against INR balance supported by encashment certificate).
- NRIs against surrender of FOREX / to the debit of their NRE accounts.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for PNB World Travel Debit Card:
- Application form
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of VISA
- Latest photograph of the customer (For Walk-in-Customer) and
- Form A- 2 if the currency sold exceeds USD 25000 /equivalent (in other currencies).
How to Apply for PNB World Travel Debit Card – Application Process
To download the PNB World Travel Debit Card Application form – Click here
- Visit the nearest PNB Bank to apply for PNB World Travel Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- Maximum transaction limit of USD 1000/Euro 800/GBP 500 per day.
Features and Benefits
- Available facilities on PNB ATMs in India
- Available facilities on PNB ATMs outside India, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Issuance of WTCs
- Loading / Re-loading limits
- Lost card liability
- Insurance Cover
- Request for Duplicate PIN
- Structural reloading
Available facilities on PNB ATMs in India and Outside India, Nepal & Bhutan
Available facilities in India are Balance inquiry, Statement of Account and PIN change. Available facilities outside India, Nepal & Bhutan are Balance inquiry, Statement of Account and Cash Withdrawals.
Issuance of WTCs
The WTCs are issued to the customers in the form of a kit containing WTC, a welcome letter giving details of charges and a pamphlet containing the detailed T&C. The Cards are in the pre-activated stage and linked to zero balance accounts until issued to customers.
Loading/ Re-loading Limits
There is no minimum amount of loading is prescribed by the Bank. The maximum amount of re-loading by any resident individual is USD 2,50,000 or equivalent to USD 2,50,000 (LRS) for any financial year. The Loading/ Re-loading Limits of WTC may be availed for the following purposes:
- Private visit to any country except Nepal & Bhutan
- Business Travel
- Immigration – only to meet the incidental expenses
- Employment Abroad – For a person who is going to work abroad
- Studies Abroad – For students going abroad for studies
- For attending Conference or special training
- Medical Treatments – For people who are travelling abroad for treatment
In addition to the above limits for medical treatment/check-up, an amount up to USD 2,50,000 per Financial Year is allowed to a person for accompanying as attendant to a patient going abroad.
Lost Card Liability
In case of card reported lost, the card will be blocked & the linked card account will be frozen. At the request of the customer, a new card, linked with the new account will be dispatched to the customer and on confirmation of receipt; the balance in the previously linked account will be transferred to the new linked account which will make the new card ready for use. Alternatively, the rupee equivalent can be refunded to the purchaser at his request.
Insurance cover is available against loss & subsequent misuse of the card. Max. coverage is equivalent to USD 5,000 /card (Presently Rs. 3,30,000/-). Insurance cover is available for a period of 24 hours before & 24 hours after the loss/ theft if the information of loss/ theft is given to the Bank’s customer care centre, at 1800 180 2222 (toll free) (accessible from MTNL and BSNL fixed lines in India only) or at 0091-120- 2490000 from world-wide or to the card-issuing branch.
Duplicate PIN Request
In case of a complaint about decline/ non- working of WTC at POS or ATM, complaint regarding the refund of amount/ wrong deduction in account/ release of preauthorized holding the balance, request for Duplicate PIN may be placed before the branch authorized to deal in WTC. The duplicate PIN will be sent to the branch where request has been made and will be subsequently delivered to the customer.
Structural Re-loading of WTCs by cash i.e., loading through different transactions on the same day /on different dates for the same date of journey is not permitted. PAN number is mandatory in case of foreign exchange transactions exceeding USD 25,000. WTC can be loaded 60days in advance before the commencement of Journey.
Fees and Charges
- Issuance/Recharge – Rs.100+ Applicable Taxes
- Duplicate PIN Charge – Rs.100+ Applicable Taxes
- Replacement of Card Charge – Rs.100+ Applicable Taxes (if delivered in India) USD 20.00/ actual cost whichever is higher for delivery abroad.
- ATM withdrawal fee USD/GBP/EUR 1.50 + Applicable Taxes as per the currency of the card.
- ATM balance inquiry USD/GBP/EUR 0.50 + Applicable Taxes as per the currency of the card.
- Refund/ Surrender of Balance in-branch Rs.100+ Applicable Taxes.
PNB World Travel Debit Card Review
- Rating of PNB World Travel Debit Card is 4.0 out of 5
Plot No 4,
Sector -10 Dwarka,
New Delhi -110075
Tel: +91 120 2490000(Global Users)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Get A Debit Card?
Ans. Debit cards can be obtained from any CBS branch of PNB (irrespective of your account maintaining branch) by filling a Debit Card application form. In case of a Non-Personalized card (without a name) the card would be issued instantly. In case of Personalized card (with name) the card would be issued in 7-8 working days.
I Have Received The Debit Card But The PIN Is Not Legible. How to legible PIN?
Ans. You should contact the card-issuing branch and request a duplicate PIN. You can collect the Duplicate PIN from the branch after Seven working days.
What Is The Validity Of PNB Debit Card?
Ans. PIN-based Maestro Debit card has no expiry date. However, the Signature-based Debit Card is valid for seven years from the date of the issue.
Are there any charges for the Issuance Of Debit Card?
Ans. PNB Debit Card is issued free of cost. However a nominal fee of Rs. 100 per Year will be levied after one year of Card issuance every year.
Hope you may get the complete details of the PNB World Travel Debit Card like About PNB World Travel Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.