Principles of Contract Law text book pdf: Download Principles of Contract Law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year. Most contracts don’t have to be in writing to be enforceable. The purpose of this summary is to provide an overview of the basic principles of contracts law. A contract is a legally enforceable agreement between two or more parties. Contracts are enforceable in the courts. Here you can also download Basic Principles of Contract Law book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Here we have also given some related books and pdfs for the Contract Law.
- Law of contracts by Avtar singh text book pdf free download
- Law Of Torts Including MV Accident And Consumer Protection Book Pdf For LLB 1st Year Students
Content in this Page
Download Principles of Contract Law text book pdf
This book contains topics of basic law contracts, types of Contract laws, principles of contract laws, elements of contracts, contract rules and regulations, contract formation process, contract business laws, history and nature of contractual obligations Legality of Object, Formation of E Contracts, Authentication of E Contract, Remedies in Contractual Relations etc. Here you can also download Principles of law of contracts pdf book for L.L.B 1st year.
|principles of contract law ppt||Download|
|principles of Contract law book pdf||Download|
Principles of Contract Book
Principles of Contract Book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Law of Contracts concepts such as principles of contract, Contract law basics, types of contract laws and law of contract cases. In this we have given some important books for Principle of Contracts text book.
|Sl. No||Book Names||Author||Publications|
Principles of Contract
|Frederick||Went worth Press|
|2.||Principles of Contract law||Avtar Singh||Eastern Book Company, Lucknow|
|3.||Principles of Contract law||K. Krishnan Nair||S. Gogia & Co., Hyderabad|
|4.||The Principles of the Indian Law of Contract||Nambyar P K||BiblioLife|
Contract Law in India: Text and Cases
|Akhileshwar Pathak||Oxford; Edition|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Principles of Contract
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Principles of Contract Law text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Law of Contracts text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Principles of Contract – Frederick – Went worth Press
- Principles of Contract law – Avtar Singh – Eastern Book Company, Lucknow
- Principles of Contract law – K. Krishnan Nair – S. Gogia & Co., Hyderabad
- The Principles of the Indian Law of Contract – Nambyar P K – BiblioLife
- Contract Law in India: Text and Cases – Akhileshwar Pathak – Oxford; Edition.
- Law of Contract – Anson’s – Oxford University Press, London
- Law of Contract – Cheshire & Fifoot – Buttersworth, London
- A. Ramaiah’s Sale of Goods Act, 4th Edition 1998, The Law Book Co. Allahabad
Buy Principles of Contract Law text book in amazon.in[amazon box=”B07BJL43MZ,9387457362,B07D1L44D6,1330868730,1297090640″]
In this article we have provided all the books information for Principles of Contract Law text book pdf. Interested students can use the above detailed information for contract of law books prices and their authors. Also Download Principles of Contract Law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Please check all the reference books of Principles of Contracts or Law of Contracts.