Public International Law text book pdf: Download Public International Law text book pdf for LLB 2nd year students. International law is the set of rules generally regarded and accepted in relations between nations. It serves as a framework for the practice of stable and organized international relations and rights. Here you can also download Public International Law text book pdf for L.L.B students 2nd year and also given some related books on public International law in India.
- Download Administrative Law book pdf
- Interpretation of Statutes and Principle legislation book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download Public International Law text book pdf
This book contains topics of Introduction to International Law, Nature and Basis of International Law, State as subject of international law, Recognition, Succession, Individual as a subject of International Law, Equitable resource utilization and justification, State Jurisdiction, Making of Treaty, Reservations to treaty, UNO, Principles and Purpose of UNO, Security Council, International Economic Institution (WTO, IMF, IBRD, etc. Here you can Download Public International Law notes & text book pdf.
|public international law notes||Download|
|public international law pdf||Download|
Public International Law Books
Public International Law book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Public International Law concepts such as introduction to international law, role of international law, nature of public International law, sources of International law and principles of international law. In this we have given some important books for Public International laws.
|1.||International Law||Oppenhiem||Longman, 9th Edn|
|2.||Principles of Public Internal Law||Ian Bronnlie||Oxford University Press|
|3.||Public International Law||S.K.Kapoor||Central Law Agency|
|4.||Introduction to International law||J.G.Starke||Aditya Books, New Delhi|
|5.||An Introduction to International Law,||S.K.Varma||Printice Hall of India, New Delhi|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Public International Law
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Public International Law text books which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Public International text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- International Law – Oppenhiem – Longman, 9th Edn
- Principles of Public Internal Law – Ian Bronnlie – Oxford University Press
- Public International Law – S.K.Kapoor – Central Law Agency
- Introduction to International law – J.G.Starke – Aditya Books, New Delhi
- An Introduction to International Law – S.K.Varma – Printice Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Bowett, International Institutions.
- International Law; Sir Robert Jennings and Sir Arthur Watts (ed) Longman
- International Law – Malcom N Shaw – Cambridge Publication.
Buy Public International Law text book by amazon.in[amazon box=”9351437272,9384303666,935035652X,8192120414,9351430057″]
In this article we have provided all the recommended books for Public International Law text. International Law books is available here you can download it. Please check all the pdf links and reference book list and price for the books and also Download International Public Law text book & notes pdf for L.L.B 2nd year it will be useful for your exam preparation.