Rahul Gandhi Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Rahul Gandhi Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income, and Properties of Rahul Gandhi? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Rajnath Singh Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Rahul Gandhi Net Worth details. Rahul Gandhi is an Indian Politician, President of Indian National Congress from 16 December 2017 – 3 July 2019.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Rahul Gandhi Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Rahul Gandhi Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Rahul Gandhi Details
|Full Name||Rahul Gandhi|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Name of the Position||President of Indian National Congress|
|Born on||19 June 1970|
|Net Worth||Rs 15.88 crore (as in 2019)|
Personal Life and Education
Rahul Gandhi was born on 19th June 1970 to Rajiv Gandhi (former PM of India) & Sonia Gandhi (President of INC). He is the grandson of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and great-grandson of India’s First Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
He did his schooling in St. Columba’s School, Delhi, India & The Doon School, The Mall Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India from 1981 to 1983.
Rahul Gandhi joined St.Stephen’s College in Delhi in 1989 for his Under Graduate Education but after completion of 1st-year exams, he moved to Harvard University. He did his BA in Rollins College, Florida US in 1994. He further did M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge in 1995.
- Rahul Gandhi entered into Politics in May 2004 elections standing for his father’s constituency Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
- On 24 September 2007, he was appointed General Secretary of All India Congress Committee.
- He was also given charge of National Student Union of India and Indian Youth Congress.
- In the 2009 General Elections, he retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency.
- In January 2013, he was given the position of Vice-president of Indian National Congress.
- He retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency in the 2014 General Elections.
- On 11 December 2017, he was elected President of the Indian National Congress.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he registered a massive win from the Wayanad Constituency; however, he lost the Amethi seat to BJP’s Smriti Irani
- On 3 July 2019, he quit as Congress chief. Mr Gandhi made the resignation letter public, in which he held himself accountable for the 2019 Lok Sabha loss.
Rahul Gandhi Net Worth, Salary and Properties
The salary of Rahul Gandhi is Rs 1 Lac + other allowances. His Net Worth is Rs 18.88 crores.
|Jewellery||333.3 grams of gold worth Rs 5.80 crores|
|Bonds, Shares and Debentures||Worth Rs 5.19 crores|
|Bank Balance||Rs 17.93 lakhs|
|Cash in Hand||Rs 40 Thousand|
• A piece of farmland in Delhi’s Sultanpur Village and two office premises in Gurgaon worth Rs. 10.08 Crore
His Likes and Interests
|Favourite Food||Noodles, Cold Drinks, Coastal Indian Dishes|
|Favourite Politician(s)||Rajiv Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
In 2019 Elections
Rahul Gandhi contested the 2019 Lok sabha election from two constituencies, Amethi, UP and Wayanad, Kerala. He led the election campaign of the Indian National Congress party. Under his leadership, the party improved its seat count from 44 out 543 in 2014 to 52 out of 542 in 2019.It also boosted its % vote from 19.3% to 19.5% in 2019.
Rahul Gandhi won the Wayanad seat in the 2019 general elections. However, he lost his existing seat of Amethi to BJP’s Smriti Irani by a margin of 55,120 votes.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Rahul Gandhi Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.