Rajnath Singh Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Rajnath Singh Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Rajnath Singh? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Rajnath Singh net worth details. Rajnath Singh is an Indian Politician, member of Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) and current Minister of Defence.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Rajnath Singh Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Rajnath Singh Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Rajnath Singh Net Worth
|Full Name||Rajnath Singh|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Defence Minister|
|Born on||10 July 1951|
Sons – Pankaj Singh, Neeraj Singh
Daughter – Anamika Singh
|Net Worth||5.14 crore (as in 2019)|
Personal Life and Education
Rajnath Singh was born on 10 July 1951 to Ram Badan Singh (father) and Gujarati Devi (mother). He came from a family of farmers. He has done his Master’s Degree in Physics from Gorakhpur University. At the age of 13, he joined Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh since 1964 and also worked as a Physics Lecturer in Mirzapur.
He was appointed as a Secretary and Predecessor of BJP for Mirzapur Unit in 1974.
- 1975: he was appointed district president of the Jana Sangh.
- 1977: he became M.L.A. from Mirzapur constituency.
- 1984: State President of the BJP Youth Wing.
- 1986: National General Secretary of the BJP Youth Wing.
- 1988: National President of the BJP Youth Wing.
- 1988: became a member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council.
- 1991: became Education Minister in the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- 1994: became a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- On 25 March 1997: State President of Uttar Pradesh BJP.
- On 22 November 1999, became the Union Surface Transport Minister in Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s Government.
- On 28 October 2000, became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2002, became the National General Secretary of BJP.
- On 24 May 2003, became Union Minister of Agriculture & subsequently for Food Processing.
- July 2004, he was appointed National General Secretary of BJP again.
- On 31 December 2005, became the National President of BJP.
- In May 2009, he was elected M.P. from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh.
- In May 2014, he was elected M.P. from Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh.
- On 26 May 2014, became Union Minister for Home Affairs in the Government of India.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he defeated his nearest rival Poonam Sinha of the Samajwadi Party over 3.4 lakh votes from Lucknow.
- On 30 May 2019, he took the oath as the Defence Minister of India.
Rajnath Singh Net Worth, Salary and Properties
Rajnath Singh’s Salary is Rs 1 Lac + other allowances. His Net Worth is Rs 5.14 crore. His sources of income are salary, agriculture, allowances, and pension. Singh owns a .32 bore revolver and a double-barrel gun.
According to the election affidavit, has movable and immovable assets, agricultural lands etc and many other properties. Check out the table for more details :
|Cash in Hand||Rs 68,000|
|Cash in Hand (Wife’s)||Rs 37,000|
|Immovable assets||Rs 2,97,30,580|
|Movable Assets||Rs 1,64,58,260|
|Movable Assets of his Wife||Rs 53 lakh|
|Jewellery||60 gram worth Rs 1.90 lakh|
Gems worth Rs 3 lakh
750 grams of gold jewellery worth Rs 25 lakh
12.5 kg of silver worth Rs 5.60 lakh
|Lands||Agricultural Land worth Rs 1.47 crore at Chandauli|
House Worth – Rs 1.50 crore at Vipul Khand in Lucknow’s Gomtinagar
His Likes and Interests
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Rajnath Singh Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.