Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income, and Properties of Ram Nath Kovind? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Akhilesh Yadav Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth details. Ram Nath Kovind is an Indian Politician, a president of Bharatiya Janata Party and the present President of India since July 2017.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Akhilesh Yadav Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Ram Nath Kovind Details
|Full Name||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Born||1st October 1945|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||President of India|
|Children||Prashant Kumar Kovind (Son)Shweta Kovind (Daughter)|
|Residence||Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Net Worth||Rs 1.41 crore|
Personal Life and Education
Ram Nath Kovind was born on 1st October 1945. He is the youngest of his 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
His father Maikulal Kovind ran a small shop. He was only five when his mother died of burns when their thatched dwelling caught fire.
Kovind completed his schooling in Kanpur and obtained degrees of B.Com and LLB from Kanpur University. IN 1971, he worked as an Advocate in Bar Council of New Delhi. He also worked as a lawyer in Supreme Court and Delhi High Court for 16 years.
Before entering politics, he was a lawyer in Supreme Court and Delhi High Court until 1993.
Shri Kovind also served as a Member of the Board of Management of Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Lucknow and Member of the Board of Governors of Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata. He was the former president of BJP ‘Scheduled Castes Morcha’ and ‘All-India Koli Samaj.’
- 1991: He entered politics by joining BJP and contested the Lok Sabha election from Ghatampur constituency in Kanpur Nagar district, Uttar Pradesh, but lost. Later, he also contested an assembly election from Bhognipur constituency in Kanpur Dehat district, Uttar Pradesh and lost again.
- 1994: Rajya Sabha MP from Uttar Pradesh.
- 2000: Re-elected as Rajya Sabha MP from Uttar Pradesh.
- 2015: Governor of Bihar by the President of India.
- 2017: On 20 June 2017, he resigned from the post of Governor of Bihar after his name was announced by the NDA as their nominee for the Presidential Election.
- 2017: On 25 July 2017, he took the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India J S Khehar as the 14th President of India succeeding Pranab Mukherjee.
Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth, Salary and Properties
The salary of Ram Nath Kovind as a President of India is Rs 5 Lacs per month + other allowances.
Government of India spends over 22.5 million rupees annually on other expenses like Housing, Food, staff, hosting of guests, etc. He gets a car ” Mercedes Benz S600 (W221) Pullman Guard “. The spouse of President will also get secretarial assistance of Rs 30,000 per month. Free Medical Facilities and Accommodation are also provided.
The present Net Worth of our President is Rs 1.41 crore.
His Interests and Likes
|Favourite Leaders||Mahatma Gandhi, B R Ambedkar|
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Ram Nath Kovind Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.