Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Ravi Shankar Prasad? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Nitin Gadkari Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Ravi Shankar Prasad net worth details. Ravi Shankar Prasad is an Indian Politician and current Minister of Electronics and Information Technology who has been the member of Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP).
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information of this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Ravi Shankar Prasad Details
|Full Name||Ravi Shankar Prasad|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Born on||30 August 1954|
Son – Aditya
Daughter – Aditi
|Net Worth||Rs 18 crore (as in 2014)|
Personal Life and Education
Ravi Shankar Prasad is an Indian Politician, lawyer, and current Union Minister, Govt of India. He was born on 30 August 1954 in Patna in Kayastha family of Bihar. His father Thakur Prasad was a senior advocate at the Patna High Court.
He had a sister Anuradha Prasad is the owner of BAG Films and Media Ltd.
Prasad completed BA Hons, MA (Political Science) and LLB Degree from Patna University.
Prasad has been practising at Patna High Court since 1980. He was a Senior Advocate at Patna High Court in 1999 and Senior Advocate at the Supreme Court of India in 2000.
- 1995: A member of the National Executive Committee, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2000: Elected to the Rajya Sabha
- 2001: A member of National Convener Legal Cell, BJP
- 2001: Minister of State in the Ministry of Coal and Mines
- 2002: Minister of State in the Ministry of Law and Justice
- 2003: Became the Minister of State of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Independent Charge)
- 2005: Elected as the National Spokesperson of the Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2006: Elected to the Rajya Sabha again
- 2006: Became a member of the Consultative Committee for Ministry of External Affairs
- 2009: Became the member of the Consultative Committee for the Ministry of Finance
- 2010: Elected as the All India General Secretary & Chief National Spokesperson of BJP
- 2012: Elected to the Rajya Sabha
- 2012: Chosen as the Deputy Leader of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the Rajya Sabha
- 2014: Minister of Law & Justice and Minister of Telecom & IT
- 2016: Took oath as Union Minister for Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India
- 2019: In the Lok Sabha Elections, he defeated Congress’ Shatrughan Sinha’ by a margin of 2,78,198 ballots from the Patna Sahib constituency in Bihar.
Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth, Salary and Properties
Prasad’s net worth is Rs 18 crore. Ravi Shankar has many properties and assets. His properties, bank deposits etc are mentioned in a tabular form :
|Fixed Deposits in Bank||Rs 8 crore|
|Bonds, Debentures and Shares||Rs 8 crore|
|Jewellery||Rs 17 lakhs|
|Total Value||Rs 18 crore|
- Toyota Fortuner SUV, Model (DEL4CNE5118)
- Honda Accord Car (DL4CAH3759)
- Scorpio SUV (BR01PC3636)
- Honda City Car (BR01CW0222)
Some Interesting Facts about Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Prasad used to participate in Hindi & English debate competitions at State and National Level.
- In Fodder Scam, the then Bihar CM Lalu Prasad Yadav was exposed, he played an important role as a lawyer in arguing PIL against him.
- He also worked as an activist of Human Right and Civil Liberty.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Ravi Shankar Prasad Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.