Do you want to apply for SBI Card ELITE credit card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about PNB Business Debit Card. Through this article, we are going to provide all the SBI Card ELITE details like Require documents, Benefits, Eligibility, privileges, Rewards. People who are applying for the SBI Card ELITE credit card has to check the complete SBI Card details like Eligibility, Require documents, benefits, Welcome gifts, ELITE rewards, Lounge programs, Privileges, cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the SBI Card ELITE credit card.
Here we have provided the image of SBI ELITE Credit Card. Also, you can check annual & late payment fees. We have given a link to track your SBI Card ELITE application status. Let’s check the complete details.
Content in this Page
About SBI Card ELITE Credit Card
|Card Name||SBI Card ELITE Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 4999/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Get up to 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores & Grocery Spends|
Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100/- on all other spends (except fuel)
|Official Website||Click here|
SBI Card ELITE Credit Card is given by the SBI Bank to the eligible applicant of the age group 21 to 70 years. SBI Card ELITE Credit Card applicant must be an existing SBI Bank customer and they must be the Indian citizen. The card offers airport lounge access by the complimentary Priority Pass Membership & airline benefits under the Club Vistara Silver Membership. An excellent rewards program allows you to make the most of every rupee you spend on your card.
|Card Name||SBI Card ELITE credit card|
|Age limit||21 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing SBI Bank customer only can apply for this card|
To apply for the SBI Card Elite credit card, the applicant should have the following criteria:
- For Salaried Employees the Eligible age is in between 21 and 70.
- For Business/ Self Employed people the Eligible age is in between 25 and 70.
- The Salaried Employee gross monthly income must be Rs.16,000.
- The Self Employer Annual income must be Rs.3,00,000.
- Applicant must be the existing customer & have an active credit history in SBI Bank.
- Applicant residential address must be in live location in India.
SBI will ask some documents while applying for SBI credit card. You have to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Application form and 2 passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Driving license, pan card, voter card, passport, Overseas Citizen of India card.
- Address proof – passport, Driving license, Aadhar card, voter ID, Utility bills.
- Income proofs – 1 or 2 Latest payslips, Last 3 months Bank statements or Latest Income certificate.
How to Apply SBI Card ELITE Credit Card – Application process
To apply for SBI ELITE credit card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply SBI Card ELITE:
- Visit the official Website of SBI – www.sbicard.com
- From the menu click on “personal”> “Credit cards”.
- From the drop-down list click on “Lifestyle”>SBI Card ELITE
- The detailed page of SBI Card ELITE appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply now for SBI Elite Credit Card” option.
- Here fill up the details like First name, Mobile number, City and Email ID.
- Once check the details and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- And then submit further personal and employment details for verification.
- After completion of verification, an SBI executive gets in touch.
- Welcome Gifts
- Complimentary Movie Tickets
- Milestone privilege
- Elite Rewards
- International Lounge Program
- Domestic Lounge Program
- Club Vistara Membership
- Trident Privilege Membership
- Lowest Forex Markup
- Exclusive Concierge Service
Features of SBI Card Elite Credit Card
- Daily purchases
- Fast & Convenient
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Global acceptance
- Cash Access Across the World
- Easy Bill Pay Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
To enable Welcome e-gift voucher of worth Rs.5000, you will receive an SMS to choose from e-voucher options within 15 days of annual fees payment and the e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number/e-mail ID, within 5 days of the request. You can redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop & Hush Puppies /Bata. You can redeem the code online for Yatra and Shopper Stop at the time of purchase.
Reward points for shopping and movie spends
By spending on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery stores get 5x Reward Points, Earn two Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other spends, except fuel. Pay your card outstanding with Reward Points. 1 Rupee for 4 Reward points. Exclusive assistance with gift delivery, customized holiday packages, movie & hotel reservations. Transaction valid for 2 tickets per booking per month. Maximum discount for 2 tickets is Rs. 250/ticket and free ticket worth Rs.6000/- per year.
Domestic and International Lounge Programs
Enjoy 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India for Limited period. Use your SBI Card ELITE at the respective lounges to avail the offer. Membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99, 6 complimentary Airport Lounge visits per year, outside India (maximum 2 visits per quarter), access over 1000 Airport Lounges worldwide.
Get Trident privilege Red Tier membership of 1,000 Welcome Points on registration and enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay. Get 1 complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher. Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights. Offers valid only for Primary cardholders.
Milestone privileges and Lowest Forex Markup
Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on spending Rs.3 lakhs and 4 lakhs per anum & 15,000 bonus Reward Points on Rs. 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs per anum. Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/- per year. SBI Card ELITE offers the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage and you are also entitled to 2 Reward Points on every Rs.100 spent on International transactions.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To track your SBI ELITE Credit Card application – Click here
- To Retrieve your SBI ELITE Credit Card application – Click here
SBI ELITE credit card Review
Pros and cons of SBI Card ELITE, basing upon customers reviews:
- Benefits are given by the SBI
- Offers in Yatra.com, Bata /Shoppers stop, and Hushpuppies.
- Privilege membership programs.
- Annoying customers with their calls.
- Applying extra charges.
- worst customer care service.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get complete details of SBI Card Elite Credit card like about SBI Card Elite, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply SBI Card Elite Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards and Fees and charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.