Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth 2019 – Salary, Biography, Awards, Source of Income, Assets
Check out the Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth 2019. If you are curious to know about Shatrughan Sinha Biography, Salary, Income Sources, Net worth & Assets, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth details. Shatrughan Sinha is an Indian film actor and Indian politician.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth, Career, Source of Income, Political Life, Acting Career, Awards, Personal Life, Properties, Salary, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information on Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth 2019 – Salary, Biography, Source of Income, Assets.
Content in this Page
Shatrughan Sinha Details
|Full Name||Shatrughan Prasad Sinha|
|Born||9th December 1945|
(Patna, Bihar, India)
|Profession||Actor & Indian Politician|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (before 2019)|
|Name of the Position||Member of Parliament, Loksabha|
Daughter – Sonakshi Sinha
Son – Luv Sinha
Son – Kush Sinha
|Residence||Bihar, Patna, India|
|Shatrughan Sinha Networth||Rs. 113.14 crore.|
Biography and Education
Shatrughan Prasad Sinha was born in Patna, Bihar to Bhubaneswari Prasad Sinha & Shrimati Shyama Devi Sinha on 9th December 1945. He is the youngest of all four brothers – Ram, Lakshman, Bharat & himself (Shatrughan Sinha). He was educated at Patna Science College & he is a student of the Film & Television Institute of India, Pune. Later he married to Former Miss India Poonam Sinha. His Children were Sonakshi Sinha, Luv Sinha & Kush Sinha. Sonakshi Sinha is a well known Indian actress who made her acting debut in the action-drama film ‘Dabangg’ (2010), which won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Career as Actor
Shatrughan Sinha moved to Mumbai, where he started his career in the film industry. He got his first acting opportunity to play a Pakistani military officer in Dev Anand’s movie ‘Prem Pujari’. Subsequently, He got small roles and he played supporting roles in many movies. Kalicharan is his 1st successful film as a lead hero in 1976. Some of his films as a lead hero were Ab Kya Hoga, Khan Dost, Yaaraon Ka Yaar, Dillagi, Vishwanath, Muqabla and Jaani Dushman. Then he became an Action hero.
Shatrughan Sinha co-starred with Sanjeev Kumar in Boreham, Hathkadi, Bad Aur Badnaam, Chehre Pe Chehra, Hirasat, and Qatl. He also produced and acted in the film “Kalka”, based on the life of coal mine workers, it was released in 1983. His other hit films included Jeene Nahi Doonga, Bhawani Junction, Aandhi-Toofan, Ramkali, Ilzaam, and Asli Naqli.
- Shatrughan Sinha Stood as the BJP candidate in the 1992 election.
- Sinha won the seat in the member of the Indian National Congress Party as he was not given a seat for the Indian General Election, 2019 by Bharatiya Janata Party.
- He became a cabinet minister in the 3rd Vajpayee Minister from the 13th Lok Sabha holding the 2 portfolios – the department of wealth & Family Welfare from January 2003 to May 2004 and the department of Shipping from august 2004.
- In May 2006, he was appointed as the head of the BJP Culture & Arts Department.
- Sinha became a member of the Indian National Congress on 6 April 2019, in the presence of Congress general secretary KC Venugopal & Randeep Surjewala.
Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth 2019, Salary & Properties
The Net Worth of Shatrughan Sinha is Rs. 113.14 crore. The total assets of Shatrughan Sinha were mentioned below:
|Cash in hand||Rs. 4,58,232/-|
|Jewellery||gold, silver & precious stones valued at Rs. 1.03 crore.|
|Fixed Deposit||Rs. 2.74 crore|
|Vehicles||Total seven Cars – one Ambassador, two Camrys, one Fortuner, Innova, Maruti Ciaz & Scorpio, all worth Rs. 14.80 lakh|
|Investments in Shares, Bonds, Mutual Funds||Rs. 28.96 Lakhs|
|Total||Rs. 113.14 crore.|
- 1973 – Best Supporting Actor for ‘Tanhai’ at Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards.
- 2003 – Stardust Award for Lifetime Achievement.
- 2003 – “Pride of the Film Industry” Award at the Stardust Awards 2003.
- 2007 – National Kishore Kumar Samman.
- 2011 – Zee Cine Award for Lifetime Achievement.
- 2011 – “The ITA Scroll of Honour” KBC regional at the Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2014 – Outstanding Contribution to Indian cinema at the IIFA Awards.
Shatrughan Sinha Likes & Interests
- Hobbies – Practising Yoga, Listening to Music
- Favourite Actor – Raj Kapoor
- Favourite Actresses -Nargis
- Favourite Colour – Black
- Favourite Song – ‘Pukaro Mujhe Phir Pukaro’ from ‘Buniyad’ movie
Contact details of Shatrughan Sinha
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Shatrughan Sinha Net Worth 2019 – Salary, Biography, Awards, Likes & Interests, Source of Income, Assets. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.