Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth 2019 – Biography, Salary, Properties, Career (Latest Earnings)
Check out the Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth 2019. If you want to know about Shivraj Singh Chouhan – Biography, Salary, Properties, Career, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Vijay Deverakonda Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth details. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is an Indian politician and member of the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) and currently a member of the legislative assembly of the State of Madhya Pradesh.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Shivraj Singh Chouhan NetWorth, Source of Income, Biography, Career, Personal Life, Family, Education, Properties, Salary, Assets, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth 2019 – Biography, Salary, Properties, Career.
Content in this Page
About Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Full Name||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Born||5 March 1959|
(Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India)
|Profession||Indian Politician & Agriculturist|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||The member of the legislative assembly of the State of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Spouse||Sadhna Singh Chouhan|
Son – Kartikey Chouhan
Son – Kunal Chouhan
|Residence||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Shivraj Singh Chouhan Networth||Rs. 6.38 Crores|
Personal Life & Education
Shivraj Singh Chouhan was born to Prem Singh Chouhan & wife Sundar Bai Chouhan in the Jait village of Sehore district on 5 March 1959. He has two brothers, Narendra Singh Chouhan & Surjit Singh Chouhan. He is married to Sadhna Singh & they have 2 sons Kartrikey Chouhan & Kunal Chouhan. He had completed his Post Graduation from Barkatullah University, Bhopal. Belonging to the KIRAR community, he is a gold medalist in M. A. (Philosophy).
- In 1975, He was elected President of the Model School Students Union.
- In 1976-77, he participated in the underground movement against Emergency & was imprisoned in Bhopal Jail for some time.
- In 1990, He was 1st elected to the State Assembly from Budhni Constituency.
- In 1991, he was elected a Member of Parliament for the 1st time in his career in 10th Lok Sabha from Vidisha Constituency.
- In 1996, he was re-elected to the 11th Lok Sabha (his 2nd term).
- In 1998, he was re-elected to 12th Lok Sabha (3rd term).
- In 1999, his 4th term in the 13th Lok Sabha.
- In Dec 2003, The BJP swept Madhya Pradesh in the Assembly elections.
- In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (5th term) with a margin of over 260,000 votes.
- On 30 November 2005, Chouhan was chosen to become the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- In 2008, he retained his Budhni seat by over 41,000 votes which led the BJP to a second consecutive victory in the state.
- On 8 December 2013, Chouhan won Legislative Assembly elections in Budhni with 128,730 votes & Vidisha with 73,783 votes.
- On 12 December 2018, Chouhan resigned as CM, after failing to gain a majority in the 2018 Madhya Pradesh assembly election.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth 2019, Income & Properties
The Networth of Shivraj Singh Chouhan is Rs. 6.38 Crores. The total assets of Shivraj Singh Chouhan are Mentioned below:
|Cash in hand||Rs. 43,400/-|
|Jewellery||96gm of Gold|
|Revolver & Domestic goods value||2.7 Lakhs|
|Annual Income||Rs. 19,80,654/-|
|Land, Houses & Flats||Worth Rs. 2.66 Crore|
|Total||Rs. 6.38 Crores|
Awards & Recognitions
- On 13 December 2016, Chouhan was conferred with Suryoday Manavta Seva Sanman given by spiritual leader Bhaiyyuji Maharaj’s Shree Sadguru Datta Dharmik Evam Parmarthik Trust for bringing qualitative changes in lives of common people & poor.
Contact Details of Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Facebook Official Account – Shivraj Singh Chouhan @ChouhanShivraj
- Twitter Account – Shivraj Singh Chouhan @ChouhanShivraj
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Shivraj Singh Chouhan Net Worth 2019 – Biography, Family, Salary, Annual Income, Properties, Awards, Career, Education, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.