Smriti Irani Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Smriti Irani Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Smriti Irani? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Rahul Gandhi Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Smriti Irani Net Worth details. Smriti Irani is an Indian Politician and current Minister of Women and Child Development who has been the member of Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP).
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Smriti Irani Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Smriti Irani Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Smriti Irani Details
|Full Name||Smriti Zubin Irani|
|Profession||Actress, Model and Politician|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Minister of Women and Child Development|
|Born on||23rd March 1976|
Son – Zohr Irani
Daughter – Zoish Irani
Step Daughter – Shanelle Irani
|Net Worth||Rs 11.11 crore (as in 2019)|
Personal Life and Education
Smriti Irani was born to a Bengali mother Shibani Bagchi and a Punjabi Maharashtrian father Ajay Kumar. She is the eldest among her 3 sisters.
She has been a part of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) from childhood. She did her 12th in Holy Child Auxilium School in New Delhi, later she enrolled in School of Open Learning at the University of Delhi.
In April 2019, the Poll affidavit declared that she is not a graduate. She revealed that discontinued her studies in B.Com. Later in 2014 elections, she had Bachelor of Arts Degree.
Irani was one of the participants of the beauty pageant Miss India 1998 but couldn’t reach top 9. In 1998, Irani appeared in a song “Boliyan” of the album “Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag” with Mika Singh. In 2000, she made her début with TV series Aatish and Hum Hain Kal Aaj Aur Kal, both aired on Star Plus. In 2001, she also played the epic character Sita in Zee TV’s Ramayan. In 2009, she appeared in a comedy show Maniben.com, aired on SAB TV, In 2012, she worked in Bengali movie Amrita.
- 2003: Joined BJP.
- 2004: Participated in Lok Sabha Elections from Chandi Chowk in Delhi and lost to Congress candidate Kapil Sibal. The same year, she was absorbed as a Vice-President for the Maharashtra youth wing
- 2009: Campaigned for Vijay Goel’s candidature in New Delhi
- 2010: Appointed as the National Secretary of the party and was roped in as the President of the Mahila (women) wing for BJP
- 2011: Became a member of the Rajya Sabha from Gujarat
- 2014: Contested the Lok Sabha Elections against Rahul Gandhi in the Amethi Constituency but lost by 1,07,923 votes. However, Prime Minister Narendra Modi appointed her as the Minister of Human Resource Development in his cabinet.
- 2016: In July, the Ministry of Human Resource Development was taken away from Irani, and she was given the Ministry of Textiles instead, in a cabinet reshuffle
- 2017: In July, she was handed the additional charge of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- 2018: In May, the additional charge of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting was taken away from her and was given to Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- 2019: Won a margin of 55,120 votes against Rahul Gandhi in Lok Sabha Elections in the Amethi Constituencyand became the Minister of Women and Child Development.
Smriti Irani Net Worth, Salary and Properties
Irani draws a monthly salary of Rs 1 Lakh + other allowances. The Net Worth of Smriti is Rs 11.11 crore.
|Movable||Rs 3.83 crore|
|Immovable Assets||Rs 7.28 crore|
|Total||Rs 11.11 crore (as in 2019)|
Her Likes and Interests
|Favourite Food||Gujarati Cuisines, Pizza, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor (s)||Dharmendra, Saif Ali Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress (es)||Rekha, Hema Malini|
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihar Vajpayee and Narendra Modi|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Listening to Music, Travelling, Playing Carroms|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Smriti Irani Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.