Do you want to apply Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card. With this Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card, enjoy CashBack benefits on everyday spends. If you want to know full details about this Credit Card, then read this article completely. Through this article, you may attain complete knowledge about Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card (स्नैपडील एचडीएफसी बैंक क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Content in this Page
Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
|Card Name||Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 500 Reward Points at the time of joining.|
Enjoy Spending on your Credit Card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/-
|Official Website||Click here|
The Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card is designed to achieve the customer’s needs. With this credit card, enjoy cashback on every day spends. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply are:
- Filled Application Form
- 2 Coloured Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card – Click here
Online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Co-Brand Credit Cards”>”Snapdeal HDFC Bank”.
- A detailed page of the Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for this Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points per Rs. 150/- spent on all purchases.
- Get Vouchers worth Rs. 2000/- as a welcome benefit.
- Flat 5% Instant Discount when you shop.
- Avail 10X Reward Points when you shop & purchases through SmartBUY.
- Welcome Benefit
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest-free credit
- Free yourself from the annual fee
Welcome Benefit and Rewards
Get Snapdeal Vouchers worth Rs. 2000 as a Welcome gift within 30 days of your credit card set up. Get 500 Reward Points as a joining benefit. Enjoy Spending on your Credit Card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/-. Redeem your Reward Points at the applicable redemption rate against vouchers.
Spends and Fuel surcharge waiver
Get a flat 5% instant discount on purchases made on www.snapdeal.com with your co-brand credit card. Additionally avail 10X Reward Points, i.e., 20 Reward Points per Rs. 150/- for spends. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + GST will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1% + GST. GST charges on fuel surcharge are non-refundable.
Fee and Charges
1st Year & Renewal Fee on Credit Card is Rs. 500/- + applicable GST. GST For Fee & interest transactions Charged on statement date will reflect in next month’s statement.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
- Ratings of the Credit Card is 4.1 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr. Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an Add-on card facility on this Credit card?
Ans. Yes, you can get an Add-On Card on your Credit Card.
- Can I get a loan against a credit card?
Ans. You can also avail a loan against your Credit Card. Call our Phone Banking Number to know your eligibility.
- Want to know about Monthly statements of my card?
Ans. Your monthly statement is a record of all transactions you’ve made during a particular month. When you make any transaction, you will receive a charge slip /a bill from the Merchant Outlet. Keep these slips & cross-check the amounts stated in your monthly statements. In case, if you find a transaction that doesn’t match your records, then call us immediately on our 24-hour helpline.
- What is Contactless Payment Technology?
Ans. The HDFC Bank XXX Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets. To see if your card is contactless, look for the contactless symbol network on your Card.
You can use your credit card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless cards.
Hope you may get the complete details of the Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card like About Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.