The Advocates Fund Act 2001 book pdf is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. People who are searching for the book फंड एक्ट 2001 can find here. In this article we have provided all the reference books, authors and topics and contents about the Book The Advocates Fund Act 2001. Also given links to Download The Advocates Fund Act 2001 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005 pdf
- The Right of Information Act, 2005 book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download The Advocates Fund Act 2001 book pdf
Download the book The Advocates Fund Act 2001 book pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an Act to provide for the constitution of a welfare fund for the benefit of advocates. Please click the below given links and know more about the topic.
|advocate fund act 2001 pdf||Download|
|advocate act rules pdf||Download|
|advocate act ppt||Download|
The Advocates Fund Act 2001 books
Advocates’ Welfare Fund Act is the appropriate Government shall constitute a fund to be called the “Advocates’ Welfare Fund”. Advocates’ Welfare Fund is to be constituted by State Governments for the advocates admitted on the rolls of the Bar Councils of the respective States and by the Central Government for the advocates admitted on the rolls of the Bar Councils of the Union territories. Here we have given some important books for the book The Advocate Fund Act 2001.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||The Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 2001||Current’s||Current publications|
|2.||Advocates Act, 1961 along with Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 2001||Professional||Professional book publishers|
|3.||Advocate’s Welfare Fund Act, 2001||Universal||Universal law Publishing|
|4.||Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 2001 see Advocates Act, 1961||Professional||Professional book publishers|
The Advocate Fund Act 2001 is applicable for
- Legal Advisers
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Advocate Fund Act 2001
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – CONSTITUTION OF ADVOCATES’ WELFARE FUND
- Advocates’ Welfare Fund.
CHAPTER III – ESTABLISHMENT OF TRUSTEE COMMITTEE
- Establishment of Trustee Committee.
- Disqualifications and removal of Chairperson of Member of Trustee Committee.
- Resignation by nominated Chairperson and Members of Trustee Committee and filling up of casual vacancy.
- Vacancies, etc., not to invalidate proceedings of Trustee Committee.
- Meetings of Trustee Committee.
- Travelling daily allowances to nominated Chairperson and Members of Trustee Committee.
- Vesting and application of Fund.
- Functions of Trustee Committee.
- Borrowing and investment.
- Accounts and audit.
- Powers and duties of Secretary.
- Payment of certain monies to Fund by State Bar Council.
CHAPTER IV – RECOGNITION OF ANY ASSOCIATION OF ADVOCATES
- Recognition by a State Bar Council of any association of advocates.
- Duties of State Bar Associations and State Advocates’ Associations.
CHAPTER V – MEMBERSHIP AND PAYMENT OUT OF ADVOCATES’ WELFARE FUND
- Membership in Fund.
- Ex gratia grant to a member of Fund.
- Payment of amount on cessation of practice.
- Restriction on alienation, attachment, etc., of interest of member in Fund.
- Exemption from income-tax.
- Group Life Insurance for members of Fund and other benefits.
- Appeal against decision or order of Trustee Committee.
CHAPTER VI – PRINTING, DISTRIBUTION AND CANCELLATION OF STAMP
- Printing and distribution of Advocates’ Welfare Fund Stamps by State Bar Council.
- Vakalatnama to bear stamps.
CHAPTER VII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Certain persons not to be eligible for benefits.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Bar of jurisdiction of civil courts.
- Power to summon witnesses and take evidence.
- Power to amend Schedules I and II.
- Power of appropriate Government to issue directions.
- Power of appropriate Government to supersede Trustee Committee.
- Power of Central Government to make rules.
- Power of State Government to make rules.
- Rules and notifications to be laid before Parliament or State Legislature.
List of Reference books on The Advocate Fund Act 2001
In this we have given some reference books for The Advocate Fund Act 2001. Download The Advocate Fund Act 2001 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- The Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 2001 – Current publications.
- Advocates Act, 1961 along with Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 2001 – Professional book publishers.
- Advocate’s Welfare Fund Act, 2001 – Universal law Publishing.
- Advocates Welfare Fund Act 2001 see Advocates Act, 1961 – Professional book publishers.
Buy The Advocate Funds Act, 2001 books in amazon.in
- Current Publications
- Current Publications
- Kindle Edition
- Professional Book Publishers
- Edition no. 2017 (01/01/1970)
- Professional Publishers
- Edition no. 2014 (01/01/1970)
- Universal Law Publishing
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Paperback: 36 pages
In this article we have provided all the information about The Advocate Fund Act 2001 books and pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Advocate Fund Act 2001 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.