The National Highways Act, 1956 – Free Download Pdf Ebook on The National Highways Act, 1956 books. Interested professionals who are searching for The National Highways Act, 1956 book can download here. Download the Most important book The National Highways Act, 1956 pdf free download. Please click the below given links for more information about the book.
- The Essential Commodities Act, 1955 – Free Download PDF E-book
- The Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 Downlaod PDF Notes
Content in this Page
Download The National Highways Act, 1956 pdf
Download the Book The National Highways Act, 1956 pdf. The National highways authority of India rules describes to provide for the declaration of certain highways to be national highways and for matters connected there with. Be it enacted by Parliament in the Seventh Year of the Republic of India as follow. Please click on the given link below.
|national highway act 1956 with latest amendments||Download|
|national highway act 2002 pdf||Download|
The National Highways Act, 1956 books
The National Highways Act, 1956 book pdf is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important concepts of the NHA, 1956 such as the national highway authority of india, national highway rules and regulations etc. In this we have given the some of the most important books for National highways act.
|1.||National Highways Act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules||Professional’s Book Publishers||Professional’s|
|2.||The National Highways Act, 1956||Asian Law House||Asian Law House|
|3.||National Highways Act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules||Universal Law Publisher||Universal Law Publishing|
|4.||National Highway Authority of India Act, 1988 see National Highways Act, 1956||Professional||Professional Law Publisher’s|
|5.||National Highways Act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules||Lawmann’s||Kamal Publisher’s|
This Book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
Sections in The National Highway Act, 1956 Book
Short title, extent and commencement.
2. Declaration of certain highways to be national highways.
3. A. Power to acquire land, etc.
3. B. Power to enter for survey, etc.
3. C. Hearing of objections.
3. D. Declaration of acquisition.
3. E. Power to take possession.
3. F. Right to enter into the land where land has vested in the Central Government.
3. G. Determination of amount payable as compensation.
3. H. Deposit and payment of amount.
3-I. Competent authority to have certain powers of civil court.
3. J. Land Acquisition Act 1 of 1894 not to apply.
4. National highways to vest in the Union.
5. Responsibility for development and maintenance of national highways.
6. Power to issue directions.
7. Fees for services or benefits rendered on national highways.
8. A. Power of Central Government to enter into agreements for development and maintenance of national highways.
8. B. Punishment for mischief by injury to national highway.
9. Power to make rules.
10. Laying of notifications, rules, etc., before Parliament. THE SCHEDULE.
List of reference Books on The National Highways Act, 1956
Here we have given the list of reference books on The National Highways Act, 1956 text books which is useful for legal advisers. This book can help you in the exam preparation. Also Download The National highways Act, 1956 book pdf for law graduates. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- The National Highways act, 1956 – Asian Law House
- National Highways act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules – Professional’s Book Publishers
- National Highways Act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules – Lawman’s
- National Highways Act, 1956 along with allied Acts & Rules – Universal Law Publisher
- National Highway Authority of India Act, 1988 see National Highways Act, 1956 – Professional’s
Buy National Highways Act 1956 books in amazon.in
- Professional's Book Publisher, .
- Asia Law House
- Asia Law House
- Edition no. 2nd (01/01/1970)
- kamal publishers
- Edition no. 2019 (01/01/1970)
- Universal Law Publishing
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Professional Publishers
- Edition no. 2014 (01/01/1970)
In this article we have given all the book information and reference book on The National Highways Act 1956. Interested professionals who are searching for the book can Download The National highways Act, 1956 ebook pdf on this web portal. Also check all the reference books given for this book.