The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 book pdf is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. People who are searching for the book धन शोधन निवारण अधिनियम 2002 can find here. In this article we have provided all the reference books, authors and topics and contents about the Book The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002. Also given links to Download The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005 pdf
- The Right of Information Act, 2005 book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 book pdf
Download the book The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 pdf book in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act to prevent money-laundering and to provide for confiscation of property derived from, or involved in, money-laundering and for matters connected. Please click the below given links and know more about the topic.
|prevention of money laundering act 2002 pdf||Download|
|prevention of money laundering rules pdf||Download|
|prevention of money laundering act notes pdf||Download|
The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 books
Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted by the NDA government to prevent money-laundering and to provide for confiscation of property derived from money-laundering. PMLA and the Rules notified there under came into force with effect from July 1, 2005. The Act and Rules notified there under impose obligation on banking companies, financial institutions and intermediaries to verify identity of clients, maintain records and furnish information in prescribed form to Financial Intelligence Unit – India. Here we have given some important Books for The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
|Sl. No||BOOK NAME||AUTHOR||PUBLICATION|
|1.||Practical Guide to Prevention of Money-Laundering Act, 2002||Kiron Prabhakar||Bloomsbury|
|2.||THE PREVENTION OF MONEY Laundering Act, 2002||Divyesh C Mehta||SBD Publication|
|3.||The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 with Rules||Professional’s||Professional book publishers|
|4.||THE PREVENTION OF MONEY-LAUNDERING ACT, 2002||Satpal Puliani||Karnataka law journal publication|
|5.||Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002||EBC||Eastern book Company|
The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 book is applicable for
- Legal Individuals
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – OFFENCE OF MONEY-LAUNDERING
- Offence of money-laundering.
- Punishment for money-laundering.
CHAPTER III – ATTACHMENT, ADJUDICATION AND CONFISCATION
- Attachment of property involved in money-laundering.
- Adjudicating Authorities, composition, powers, etc.
- Staff of Adjudicating Authorities.
- Vesting of property in Central Government.
- Management of properties confiscated under this Chapter.
- Power regarding summons, production of documents and evidence, etc.
CHAPTER IV – OBLIGATIONS OF BANKING COMPANIES, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND INTERMEDIARIES
- Reporting entity to maintain records, 12A. Access to information.
- Powers of Director to impose fine.
- No civil or criminal proceedings against reporting entity, its directors and employees in certain cases.
- Procedure and manner of furnishing information by reporting entities.
CHAPTER V – SUMMONS, SEARCHES AND SEIZURES, ETC.
- Power of survey.
- Search and seizure.
- Search of persons.
- Power to arrest.
- Retention of property.
- Retention of records.
- Presumption as to records or property in certain cases.
- Presumption in inter-connected transactions.
- Burden of proof.
CHAPTER VI – APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
- Appellate Tribunal.
- Appeal to Appellate Tribunal.
- Procedure and powers of Appellate Tribunal.
- Distribution of business among-st Benches.
- Power of Chairperson to transfer cases.
- Decision to be by majority.
- Right of appellant to take assistance of authorized representative and of Government to appoint presenting officers.
- Members, etc., to be public servants.
- Civil court not to have jurisdiction.
- Appeal to High Court.
CHAPTER VII – SPECIAL COURTS
- Special Courts.
- Offences triable by Special Courts.
- Offences to be cognizable and non-bailable.
- Application of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 to proceedings before Special Court.
- Appeal and revision.
CHAPTER VIII – AUTHORITIES
- Authorities under Act.
- Appointment and powers of authorities and other officers.
- Powers of authorities regarding summons, production of documents and to give evidence, etc.
- Jurisdiction of authorities.
- Power of Central Government to issue directions, etc.
- Empowerment of certain officers.
- Certain officers to assist in inquiry etc.
CHAPTER IX – RECIPROCAL ARRANGEMENT FOR ASSISTANCE IN CERTAIN MATTERS AND PROCEDURE FOR ATTACHMENT AND CONFISCATION OF PROPERTY
- Agreements with foreign countries.
- Letter of request to a contracting State in certain cases.
- Assistance to a contracting State in certain cases, 58A. Special Court to release the property, 58B. Letter of request of a contracting State or authority for confiscation or release the property.
- Reciprocal arrangements for processes and assistance for transfer of accused persons.
- Attachment, seizure and confiscation, etc., of property in a contracting State or India.
- Procedure in respect of letter of request.
CHAPTER X – MISCELLANEOUS
- Punishment for vexatious search.
- Punishment for false information or failure to give information, etc.
- Cognizance of offences.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 to apply.
- Disclosure of information.
- Bar of suits in civil courts.
- Notice, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds.
- Recovery of fine or penalty.
- Offences by companies.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Continuation of proceedings in the event of death or insolvency.
- Power to make rules.
- Rules to be laid before Parliament.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of Reference Books on The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002
In this we have given some reference books for The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002. Download The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Practical Guide to Prevention of Money-Laundering Act, 2002 – Kiron Prabhakar – Bloomsbury.
- THE PREVENTION OF MONEY Laundering Act, 2002 – Divyesh C Mehta – SBD Publication.
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 with Rules – Professional’s – Professional book publishers.
- THE PREVENTION OF MONEY-LAUNDERING ACT, 2002 – Satpal Puliani – karnataka law journal publication.
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 – EBC – Eastern book Company
- Commentary on Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 – Dr. Shamsudin.
Buy The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”9386141752,B077QHFR8F,B07HRX9TNJ,B07MKCDCDB”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 books and pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.