The Right of Information Act 2005 notes pdf is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. People who are searching for the book सूचना का अधिकार अधिनियम 2005 can find here. In this article we have provided all the reference books, authors and topics and contents about the Book The Right of Information Act 2005. Also given links to Download The Right of Information Act 2005 book pdf in this web portal.
- The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 pdf book free download
- Download The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 book pdf
- Download The National Tax Tribunal Act, 2005 ebook pdf
Content in this Page
Download The Right of Information Act 2005 notes pdf
Download the book The Right of Information Act 2005 pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. The Right to Information (RTI) is act of the Parliament of India to provide for setting out the practical regime of the right to information for citizens. This law was passed by Parliament on 15 June 2005 and came fully into force on 12 October 2005. Please click the below given links and know more about the topic.
|the right to information act 2005 a handbook||Download|
|rti act 2005 rules pdf||Download|
|rti act 2005 pdf in hindi||Download|
The Right of Information Act 2005 books
It is an Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority, the constitution of a Central Information Commission and State Information Commissions and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Here we have given some important Books for The Disaster Management Act 2005.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Right to Information Act, 2005||U.N Gupta||Atlantic; Edition|
|2.||The Right to Information Act,2005 with Latest Amendments||Professional||Editorial Book of Professional|
|3.||Right to Information Act, 2005||Lawmann’s||Kamal Publishers|
|4.||The Right to Information Act, 2005 (Telugu)||Srinivasa Madhav||Asian Law House 8th edition|
|5.||The Right to Information Act 2005||A. Aravindan||Malathi Publications|
The Right of Information Act 2005 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The Right of Information Act 2005
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND OBLIGATIONS OF PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
- Right to information.
- Obligations of public authorities.
- Designation of Public Information Officers.
- Request for obtaining information.
- Disposal of request.
- Exemption from disclosure of information.
- Grounds for rejection to access in certain cases.
- Third party information.
CHAPTER III – THE CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION
- Constitution of Central Information Commission.
- Terms of office and conditions of service.
- Removal of Chief Information Commissioner or Information Commissioner.
CHAPTER IV – THE STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION
- Constitution of State Information Commission.
- Term of office and conditions of service.
- Removal of State Chief Information Commissioner or State Information Commissioner.
CHAPTER V – POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONS, APPEAL AND PENALTIES
- Powers and functions of Information Commissions.19. Appeal.
CHAPTER VI – MISCELLANEOUS
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Bar of jurisdiction of courts.
- Act not to apply to certain organizations.
- Monitoring and reporting.
- Appropriate Government to prepare programs.
- Power to make rules by appropriate Government.
- Power to make rules by competent authority.
- Laying of rules.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of Reference Books on The Right of Information Act 2005
In this we have given some reference books for The Right of Information Act 2005. Download The Right of Information Act 2005 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Right to Information Act, 2005 – U.N Gupta – Atlantic; Edition.
- The Right to Information Act,2005 with Latest Amendments – Professional – Editorial Book of Professional.
- Right to Information Act, 2005 – Lawmann’s – Kamal Publishers.
- The Right to Information Act, 2005 (Telugu) – Srinivasa Madhav – Asian Law House 8th edition.
- The Right to Information Act 2005 – A. Aravindan – Malathi Publications.
Buy The Right to Information Act 2005 books in amazon.in
No products for "8126912081,B07H27R7V9,B00L378JSO,B07FTNFSQH,B07Q4LPFWL" found.
In this article we have provided all the information about The Right of Information Act 2005 books and pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Right of Information Act 2005 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.