The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 pdf book is free and available here to download as a pdf. People who are searching for the book विशेष आर्थिक क्षेत्र अधिनियम 2005 can find here. In this article we have provided all the reference books, authors and topics and contents about the Book The Special Economic Zones Act 2005. Also given links to Download The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Right of Information Act, 2005 book pdf
- The Disaster Management Act, 2005 book pdf free download
- Download The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 pdf
Content in this Page
Download The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 pdf book
Download the book The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act to provide for the establishment, development and management of the Special Economic Zones for the promotion of exports and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Please click the below given links and know more about the topic.
|special economic zone act 2005 pdf||Download|
|special economic zone act||Download|
|special economic zone ppt||Download|
The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 books
The Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is an area in which the business and trade laws are different from the rest of the country. SEZs are located within a country’s national borders, and their aims include increased trade balance, employment, increased investment, job creation and effective administration. To encourage businesses to set up in the zone, financial policies are introduced. These policies typically encompass investing, taxation, trading, quotas, customs and labor regulations. Here we have given some important Books for The Special Economic Zone Act 2005.
|Sl. No||Book name||Author||Publication|
|1.||The special Economic Zones Act, 2005 (2019 Edition)||Commercial Law||Commercial Law Publishers|
|2.||Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 along with Rules, 2006||Professional||Professional Book Publishers|
|3.||The Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 – Bare Act – 2019||Commercial Law||Commercial Law Publishers|
|4.||Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 along with Rules, 2006||Universal||Universal Law Publishing|
|5.||Treatise on special economic zones||Yogesh Ashar||Snow white publication pvt ltd.|
The Special Economic Zones Act 2005 book is applicable for
- Legal Advisers
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The Special Economic Zones Act 2005
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – ESTABLISHMENT OF SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
- Procedure for making proposal to establish Special Economic Zone.
- Establishment of Special Economic Zone and approval and authorization to operate it to, Developer.
- Guidelines for notifying Special Economic Zone.
- Processing and non-processing areas.
- Exemption from taxes, duties or cess.
CHAPTER III – CONSTITUTION OF BOARD OF APPROVAL
- Constitution of Board of Approval.
- Duties, Powers and functions of Board.
- Suspension of letter of approval and transfer of Special Economic Zone in certain cases.
CHAPTER IV – DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER
- Development Commissioner.
- Functions of Development Commissioner.
CHAPTER V – SINGLE WINDOW CLEARANCE
- Constitution of Approval Committee.
- Powers and functions of Approval Committee.
- Setting up of Unit.
- Cancellation of letter of approval to entrepreneur.
- Setting up and operation of Offshore Banking Unit.
- Setting up of International Financial Services Center.
- Single application form, return, etc.
- Agency to inspect.
- Single enforcement officer or agency for notified offences.
- Investigation, inspection, search or seizure.
- Designated Courts to try suits and notified offences.
- Appeal to High Court.
- Offences by companies.
CHAPTER VI – SPECIAL FISCAL PROVISIONS FOR SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES
- Exemptions, drawbacks and concessions to every Developer and entrepreneur.
- Provisions of Income-tax Act, 1961 to apply with certain modification in relation to Developers and entrepreneurs.
- Duration of goods or services in Special Economic Zones.
- Transfer of ownership and removal of goods.
- Domestic clearance by Units.
CHAPTER VII – SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE AUTHORITY
- Constitution of Authority.
- Officers of Authority and other staff.
- Special provision for transfer of officers or other employees to Authority.
- Functions of Authority.
- Grants and loans by Central Government.
- Constitution of Fund and its application.
- Accounts and audit.
- Directions by Central Government.
- Returns and reports.
- Power to supersede Authority.
- Members, officers and other employees of Authority to be public servants.
CHAPTER VIII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Reference of dispute.
- Applicability of provisions of this Act to existing Special Economic Zones.
- Person to whom a communication may be sent under this Act.
- Identity Card.
- Authorities responsible for administration.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Power to modify provisions of this Act or other enactments in relation to Special Economic Zones.
- Power of State Government to grant exemption.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Certain provisions not to apply.
- Special Economic Zones to be ports, airports, inland container depots, land stations, etc., in certain cases.
- Amendment to First Schedule.
- Power to make rules.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Amendment of certain enactments.
List of Reference Books on The Special Economic Zones Act 2005
In this we have given some reference books for The Special Economic Zone Act 2005. Download The Special Economic Zone Act, 2005 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- The special Economic Zones Act, 2005 (2019 Edition) – Commercial Law Publishers
- Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 along with Rules, 2006 – Professional Book Publishers
- The Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 – Bare Act – 2019 – Commercial Law Publishers
- Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 along with Rules, 2006 – Universal Law Publishing
- Treatise on special economic zones – Yogesh Ashar – Snow white publication pvt ltd.
Buy The Special Economic Zone Act, 2005 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”9387983552,B07GWZT526,B07NBHGSP8,9385416766,B01BTOQ6GC”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Special Economic Zone Act 2005 books and pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Special Economic Zone Act 2005 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.