Apply Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card ?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Union Bank Qsparc Debit Card. Here we have provided you all the Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card has to check the offers like welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card
Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card is one of the cards that is suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The benefits like personal accident and air accident insurance, airport lounge programs, get offers and discounts on car rental, business travel, hotel accommodation, office spaces, reward points for every 100 rs spent, add-on card benefits, and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||50,000|
|Reward Points||edge Loyalty rewards on early activation|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card
- It provides you with a Green PIN Facility ( and it doesn’t require a PIN mailer ).
- Cash withdrawals are applicable at only the specified merchant locations.
- Add-on card benefits are applicable for only Joint Accounts.
- Get Personal Accident Free Insurance coverage up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Annual charges are waived in BSBDS/ BSBDA accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/ online transactions in the previous year.
- Business Visa Platinum debit card is much suitable for all your Business travels.
- Get complimentary Visa Airport lounge access with your Business Platinum debit card.
- Get discounts and offers on merchant outlets
- Secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank Business Platinum Debit card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||FEE & Charges|
|Joining fee of the Primary card||NIL|
|Add-on card fee benefits||Applicable for only joint Account holders.|
|Charges for 1st year of usage||Nil|
|Daily shopping limit- PoS & internet||2,00,000|
|Total Daily limit||2, 50,000|
|Card Re-issuance upon damage/loss etc||100 Rs + GST|
|Personal accidental insurance: Primary cardholder|
|Cash withdrawal at other Bank’s ATM||Beyond free transactions.|
All International financial transactions:
All International non-financial transactions:
|Generation of a physical debit card with the PIN despatched to branch||50 Rs + GST|
|Currency conversion charges for the International financial transaction amount.||2.5 % of the transaction amount|
Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card eligibility
- For Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- Customers with an income proof can only apply for a Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card if they are in need of it.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Business Platinum Debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return.)
- Get 2 complimentary airport lounge access for every quarter in a year with your Business Platinum Debit card.
- Get make my trip and taj hotel welcome gift vouchers with your Visa Business Platinum Debit Card
Cashback & Reward points
- Get a 15% discount on Apollo pharmacy with your Business Platinum Debit Card.
- Get 15% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 500 Rs in Ferns N Petals.
- Get 5% instant cashback off on a minimum purchase of 50 rs and above in Big Bazaar and fbb.
- Get 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
How to apply for Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card
To apply for Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Srinivas – Hyderabad
I am holding a salary account with Union Bank of India very recently. It is a zero balance account. I got online access. They have provided me with a debit card only. I don’t have a customer service experience. I have used net banking which is very good and the options are easy to access.
Sumit Kumar – Mumbai
My savings account was taken with UNION BANK a few years back, the banking services are very good when compared to other banks. Customer service is very good and their response is fine. Net banking is easy to use in UNION BANK and there are no hidden charges on any transactions.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244
Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card is one of the best debit Card suitable for all kinds of business requirements, and business travels. Also, know about the Union Bank Business Platinum Debit Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.