Apply Union Bank Contactless Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Union Bank Contactless Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Union Bank Platinum Debit Card. Here we have provided you all the Union Bank Contactless Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, cashback offers, reward points, shopping offers, movie offers and travel offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank Contactless Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank Contactless Debit Card
Union Bank Contactless Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transaction. The benefits like personal accident insurance, cashless payments at retail outlets, secure real-time alerts on every transaction, high cash withdrawals, airport lounge access, high reward points on every purchase, offers and discounts on merchant outlets and on travel, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the debit card.
|Card Name||Union Bank Contactless Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Reward Points||edge Loyalty rewards on early activation|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Union Bank Contactless Debit Card
- It provides you with a Green PIN Facility ( and it doesn’t require a PIN mailer ).
- Get Personal Accident Free Insurance coverage up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Safe and Secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction.
- Cashless payments at retail outlets for your small purchases.
- Cash withdrawals are applicable at only the specified merchant locations.
- Add-on card benefits are applicable for only Joint Accounts.
- Annual charges are waived in BSBDS/ BSBDA accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/ online transactions in the previous year.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank Contactless Debit Card charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||FEE & Charges|
|Joining fee of the Primary card||NIL|
|Annual fees||100 Rs + GST|
|Add-on card fee benefits||Applicable for only joint Account holders.|
|Charges for 1st year of usage||Nil|
|Daily shopping limit- PoS & internet||25,000|
|Total Daily limit||25,000|
|Card Re-issuance upon damage/loss etc||100 Rs + GST|
|Personal accidental insurance: Primary cardholder|
|Cash withdrawal at other Bank’s ATM||Beyond free transactions.|
All International financial transactions:
All International non-financial transactions:
|Generation of a physical debit card with the PIN despatched to branch||50 Rs + GST|
|Currency conversion charges for the International financial transaction amount.||2.5 % of the transaction amount|
|Per day maximum limit for contactless mode transactions||5,000/-|
|Per day Maximum number of contactless transactions per day||5|
|Issuance Charges or fees for Contactless debit card||150/- plus GST|
|Accidental insurance coverage||2,00,000/-Rs|
Union Bank Contactless Debit Card eligibility
- For Union Bank Contactless Debit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- He/she must be an Indian resident and should be a Union Bank of India account holder.
The following documents are required for the Contactless Debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return.)
- Get 2 complimentary airport lounge access at the international and domestic airports per calendar quarter.
- Get Make My Trip and Taj Hotel welcome gift vouchers with your Contactless Credit Card.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get a 15% discount on Apollo pharmacy with your Contactless Debit Card.
- Get 5% instant cashback off on a minimum purchase of 50 rs and above in Big Bazaar and fbb.
- Get 15% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 500 Rs in Ferns N Petals.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
- Earn reward points on every 100 spent on More Mega Stores.
How to apply for Union Bank Contactless Debit Card
To apply for Union Bank Contactless Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
SS – Ghaziabad
My savings account was taken with UNION BANK, the Mobile application is really easy to use and can do all the transactions on the go without visiting the branch. It is a Zero balance account. Their service is really good. Overall it is very good.
Eshwar – Banglore
I have my savings account with Union Bank of India and its a home bank. They are providing lower interest for gold loans on the agricultural process. The customer service is user-friendly and even the manager is supportive. Its been almost 17 years and need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs.500. The charges are reasonable. The interest rate is 6.50% for FD per annum.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244
Union Bank Contactless Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for a saving account with this card you can earn high reward points and cashback offers and it is also suitable for cashless purchases at retail outlets. Also, know about Union Bank Contactless Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents & how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.