Apply Union Bank Platinum Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Union Bank Platinum Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Union Bank Classic Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Union Bank Platinum Debit Cards details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Union Bank Visa, Rupay Platinum Debit card have to check the cashback offers, travel offers, movie offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank Platinum Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank Platinum Debit Card
Union Bank Platinum Debit Card is one of the finest debit card that is suitable for every kind of financial need and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The benefits like personal accident insurance, airport lounge access, get offers and discounts on car rentals and other travels, high cash withdrawals, high reward points, hotel accommodations, welcome gifts, and add-on card facility and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Union Bank Platinum Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||40,000|
|Reward Points||edge Loyalty rewards on early activation|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Union Bank Platinum Debit Card
- It provides you with a Green PIN Facility ( and it doesn’t require a PIN mailer ).
- Safe and secure real-time SMS alerts with your Union Bank Platinum Debit Card.
- Cash withdrawals are applicable at only the specified merchant locations.
- Get Complimentary Airport lounge access with your Visa platinum and Rupay platinum debit cards.
- Get discounts and offers on selected and partnered categories
- Add-on card benefits are applicable for only Joint Accounts.
- Get Personal Accident Free Insurance coverage up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Annual charges are waived in BSBDS/ BSBDA accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/ online transactions in the previous year.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank Platinum Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||FEE & Charges|
|Joining fee of the Primary card||NIL|
|Annual fees||125 Rs + GST|
|Add-on card fee benefits||Applicable for only joint Account holders.|
|Charges for 1st year of usage||Nil|
|Daily shopping limit- PoS & internet||2,00,000|
|Total Daily limit||2, 50,000|
|Card Re-issuance upon damage/loss etc||100 Rs + GST|
|Personal accidental insurance: Primary cardholder|
|Cash withdrawal at other Bank’s ATM||Beyond free transactions.|
All International financial transactions:
All International non-financial transactions:
|Generation of a physical debit card with the PIN despatched to branch||50 Rs + GST|
|Currency conversion charges for the International financial transaction amount.||2.5 % of the transaction amount|
Union Bank Platinum Debit Card eligibility
- For Union Bank Platinum Debit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- Customers with an income proof can only apply for a Union Bank Platinum Debit Card if they are in need of it.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Union Bank Platinum Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return.)
- Get 8 complimentary airport lounge access at international and domestic airport flights per year.
- Get Make My Trip and Taj Hotels welcome gift vouchers with the Platinum Rupay and Platinum Visa Debit cards.
Cashback offers and Reward points
- Get a 15% discount on Apollo pharmacy with your Platinum Debit Card.
- Get 10% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 1000 Rs spent on www.seniority.com
- Get flat 10% off on a minimum purchase of 100 Rs spent on amazon websites.
- Get 15% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 500 Rs in Ferns N Petals.
- Get 5% instant cashback off on a minimum purchase of 50 Rs and above in Big Bazaar and fbb.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
- Earn reward points on every 100 spent in More mega stores.
How to apply for Union Bank Platinum Debit Card
To apply for the Union Bank Platinum Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Pragya – Lucknow
They have given me a good limit on the card. Reward points are available. I convert it using it to money in the next billing. I can make a purchase using their Visa Platinum card. Discounts on movie and Petrol waiver are available. One time I had payment delayed, but they didn’t charge. Customer care is good.
Satish – Pune
I have a salary account with the Union Bank of India. It is a zero balance account. I have been using this account from the past 7-8 years. There are no hidden charges. ATM and bank branches are nearby and bank employees are very helpful. Netbanking and mobile banking simple and easy.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244.
Union Bank Platinum Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for a savings account with this card you can earn high reward points and cashback offers and it is also suitable for air travels. Also, know about the Union Bank Platinum Debit Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.