Apply Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given the complete details about Union Bank RuPay Select Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the QSPARC Debit Card details like benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, required documents, reward points, airport lounge offers, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank QSparc Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card
Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card is one of the finest debit cards and suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The Benefits include in Union bank QSPARC Debit Card it is useful for the purchase at shopping, at small payments like a bus pass, toll plaza, metro pass, parking and many more benefits with the card. This card is in line with the government initiative, of the National Common Mobility Card for all such payment needs.
|Card Name||Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Reward Points||edge Loyalty rewards on early activation|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card
- It provides you with a Green PIN Facility ( and it doesn’t require a PIN mailer ).
- Add-on card benefits are applicable for only Joint Accounts.
- Cash withdrawals are applicable at only the specified merchant locations.
- Get Personal Accident Free Insurance with your QSPARC debit card.
- Annual charges are waived in BSBDS/ BSBDA accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/ online transactions in the previous year.
- This Debit card much suitable for all your small payment needs.
- RuPay QSparc debit card is line up with all the government initiatives of the National Mobility Card.
- Safe and Secure online transactions and shopping transactions.
- Get secure real-time SMS alerts for every payment purchases.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Joining fee of the Primary card||NIL|
|Add-on card fee benefits||Applicable for Joint accounts|
|Charges for 1st year of usage||Nil|
|Daily shopping limit- PoS & internet||25,000|
|Total Daily limit||50,000|
|Card Re-issuance upon damage/loss etc||100 Rs + GST|
|Personal accidental insurance: Primary cardholder|
|Cash withdrawal at other Bank’s ATM||Beyond free transactions.|
All International financial transactions:
All International non-financial transactions:
|Generation of a physical debit card with the PIN despatched to branch||50 rs + GST|
|Currency conversion charges for the International financial transaction amount.||2.5 % of the transaction amount|
Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card Eligibility
- For Union Bank Rupay QSPARC Debit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- Customers without an income proof can also apply for a Union Bank Rupay QSPARC Debit Card if they are in need of it.
- He/she must be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the QSPARC Debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Passport size photos.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return.)
Cashback & reward points
- Get flat 10% cashback off on a purchase of 1000 Rs on all purchases across www.seniority.in.
- Get flat 10% cashback off on a purchase of 100 Rs or above is amazon.com.
- Get 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
How to apply for Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card
To apply for Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Naresh Kumar – Gurgaon
I have been Union Bank of India for my saving account transaction, normally paperless process is good I don’t want to the bank for any queries the net banking technology is absolutely good. I am holding a zero balance account in that phone banking is great.
Sunit Kumar – Mumbai
My savings account was taken with UNION BANK a few years back, the banking services are very good when compared to other banks. Customer service is very good and their response is fine. Net banking is easy to use in UNION BANK and there are no hidden charges on any transactions.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244
Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card is one of the best debit Card suitable for all kinds of small payment needs and many more benefits with the card. Also, know about the Union Bank QSPARC Debit Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.