Apply Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Union Bank Contactless Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card have to check the cashback offers, travel offers, the movie offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card
Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transaction. The benefits like personal accident insurance, airport lounge access, get offers and discounts on car rentals and other travels, high cash withdrawals, high shopping limits, high reward points, hotel accommodations, welcome gifts, and add-on card facility and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||1,00,000|
|Reward Points||edge Loyalty rewards on early activation|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card
- It provides you with a Green PIN Facility ( and it doesn’t require a PIN mailer ).
- Safe and secure real-time SMS alerts with your Contactless Debit Card.
- Get Complimentary Airport lounge access with your Signature Contactless Visa debit cards.
- Cash withdrawals are applicable at only the specified merchant locations.
- Get discounts and offers on selected and partnered categories
- Add-on card benefits are applicable for only Joint Accounts.
- Get Personal Accident Free Insurance coverage up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Annual charges are waived in BSBDS/ BSBDA accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/ online transactions in the previous year.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||FEE & Charges|
|Joining fee of the Primary card||NIL|
|Annual fees||100 Rs + GST|
|Add-on card fee benefits||Applicable for only joint Account holders.|
|Charges for 1st year of usage||Nil|
|Daily shopping limit- PoS & internet||1,00,000|
|Total Daily limit||2,00,000|
|Card Re-issuance upon damage/loss etc||100 Rs + GST|
|Personal accidental insurance: Primary cardholder|
|Cash withdrawal at other Bank’s ATM||Beyond free transactions.|
All International financial transactions:
All International non-financial transactions:
|Generation of a physical debit card with the PIN despatched to branch||50 Rs + GST|
|Currency conversion charges for the International financial transaction amount.||2.5 % of the transaction amount|
|Per transaction limit for contactless mode||2,000 Rs|
|Per day maximum the limit for contactless mode transactions||5,000 Rs|
|Per day Maximum number of contactless transactions per day||5|
|Annual Maintenance Charges||Waived|
Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card Eligibility
- For Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- He/she must be an Indian resident and should be a Union Bank of India Account holder.
The following documents are required for the Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Passport size photos.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return ).
- Get 2 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic and international airports per calendar quarter.
- Get Make My Trip, Flipkart, and Taj Hotel E-gift vouchers with your Visa Signature Contactless Debit Card.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 15% cashback off on a minimum purchase of 500 Rs in Ferns N Petals.
- Get a 15% discount on Apollo pharmacy with your Visa Contactless Debit Card.
- Get 5% instant cashback off on a minimum purchase of 50 Rs and above in Big Bazaar and fbb.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 Rs spent on e-commerce sites & Pos.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
- Earn reward points on every 100 spent in More mega stores.
How to apply for Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card
To apply for Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card just follow the below steps.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Aravind – Ahmedabad
There has to be some minimum balance that has to be maintained with this account. Even their internet banking system is quite good. I am using the UNION BANK Savings account for a long time & I have been using this account on a regular basis.
Narendra Mohit – New Delhi
I am having a salary account in UNION BANK OF INDIA for more than 4 years. There is no hidden are applicable in this bank. It is a zero balance account. I am using a mobile app and it is user-friendly. Net banking is easy to access as of now I have not to face any issue.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244.
Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for a savings account with this card you can earn high reward points and cashback offers and it is also suitable for all cashless purchases. Also, know about the Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.