Do you want to apply for the Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Union Bank Usecure Credit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card details like benefits cashback offers, eligibility, required documents, reward points, insurance benefits, airport lounge access, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits like visa airport lounge access, reward points on every purchase, discounts and offers on dining delights, and car rentals, personal accident insurance coverage, air accident insurance coverage, safe and secure real-time alerts on every transaction, EVM chip-based secure card and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
- Get free airport lounge access at Domestic and International airports.
- Get reward points on every purchase of 100 Rs or above.
- Get discounts and offers on dining, travel, lifestyle shopping, etc.
- The spending limit will be 20% of the latest ITR/Salary slip.
- Personal accidental insurance coverage in case of death – 6 lakh.
- Air Accidental insurance coverage in case of death is given up to 10 Lakh Rs.
Fee & Charges
Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Amount|
|Annual Fee for the Visa Signature card||Nil|
|Add On Cards||Applicable|
|Gift card Fees||Each gift card 50 Rs.|
|Charge of Interest||__|
Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card Eligibility
- For Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card your minimum age limit should be between 18 – 65 years
- Customers Should have a term deposit ranging from 25, 000 Rs to 5,00,000 Rs are eligible to apply for a Union Bank of India Visa Signature Credit Card
- Customers without an income proof can also apply for a Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card if they are in need of it.
The following documents required for the Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Proof ( Salary Slip / Salary Certificate/ Form 16 / Latest IT return.).
- Get 4 complimentary free airport lounge access at the international and domestic airports.
- Get 10% cashback off on dining delights over 1200 partnered restaurants.
Cashback & reward points
- Get 4 reward points on every 100 Rs spent or transactions.
- Get 5-10% discount on car rental,
- Get 5% cashback off for a transaction of 50 Rs and above in Big Bazaar and fbb stores.
- Get 2 reward points on every 100/- spent in lifestyle shopping.
- Earn 4 reward points on every 100 spent in Lotto.
- Earn 2 reward points on every 100 Rs spent in Malabar Gold & diamonds.
- Get reward points on every 100 Rs spent in More mega stores.
How to apply for Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
To apply for Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Union Bank website
- Next, you have to click on digital banking>>cards>> credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Union Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Bharat Bhushan – Jaipur
My credit card was taken with UNION BANK OF INDIA, the credit limit is 100000 and it is very not satisfactory. They provide an EMI facility and the rate of interest is nominal with this card. Union Bank of India has good features and the service is good with this bank.
Sunit Kumar – Mumbai
My savings account was taken with UNION BANK a few years back, the banking services are very good when compared to other banks. Customer service is very good and their response is fine. Net banking is easy to use in UNION BANK and there are no hidden charges on any transactions.
Customer care: 1800 22 2244.
Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card is one of the best Credit Card with many discounts & offers on merchant outlets, get reward points on merchant outlets, cashback offs and many more benefits with the card. Also, know about the Union Bank Visa Signature Credit Card features, required documents, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.