Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties
Check out the Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income, and Properties of Venkaiah Naidu? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Sushma Swaraj Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth details. Venkaiah Naidu is an Indian Politician, a member of Bharatiya Janata Party and current Vice President of India.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Venkaiah Naidu Details
|Full Name||Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Name of the Position||Vice President of India|
|Born on||1 July 1949|
Son – Harshavardhan Naidu
Daughter – Deepa Venkat
|Net Worth||Rs 11 crore|
Personal Life and Education
Venkaiah Naidu was born on 1 July 1949 to Rangaiah Naidu and Ramanamma at Chavatapalem of Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. He completed his schooling in Zilla Parshad High School, Bucchireddy Palem (Nellore). He did his Graduation in Politics and Diplomatic Studies from V. R. College. Later he did a Bachelor’s degree in International Law from Andhra University, College of Law, Visakhapatnam.
He joined ABVP during his college days. He was elected as President of the Student Union in Andhra University.
When in college, he became active in politics with ABVP, the student wing of BJP.
- 1973–74: President, Students’ Union, Andhra University
- 1974: Convener, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Yuvajana Chatra Sangharsha Samithi, Andhra Pradesh
- 1977–80: President, Youth Wings of Janata Party, Andhra Pradesh
- 1978–85: Member, Legislative Assembly, Andhra Pradesh (2 terms)
- 1980–85: Leader, B.J.P Legislative Party in Andhra Pradesh
- 1985–88: General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State BJP
- 1988–93: President, Andhra Pradesh State BJP
- 1993 – September 2000: National General Secretary, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Secretary, BJP Parliamentary Board
- Secretary, BJP Central Election Committee
- Spokesperson of the BJP
- Since 1998: Member, Rajya Sabha from Karnataka (3 terms)
- 30 September 2000 – 1 July 2002: Minister of Rural Development
- 1 July 2002 – 5 October 2004: National President, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Since April 2005: National Vice-President, Bharatiya Janata Party.
- 2014–2017: Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs
- 2016–2017: Minister of Information and Broadcasting
- 2017–present: Vice-President of India
Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth, Salary & Properties
The salary of Venkaiah Naidu as Vice President of India is Rs 4 lakh per month + other allowances. The Net worth is Rs 11crore. We have mentioned the complete details of movable and immovable assets in tabular form :
|Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions, and Non-Financial Companies||Rs 1,68,27,287|
|Personal Loans||Rs 1,16,62,620|
|Jewellery||50 grams of gold worth Rs 14 Lacs|
2 Kgs of Silver and Pooja articles – Rs 70,000
|Agricultural Land (at Chavatapalem Village)||Rs 15,00,000|
|Commercial Buildings (1)||Worth Rs 4 crore|
|Residential Buildings (2)||Worth Rs 3 crore|
His Likes and Interests
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
Some Interesting Facts about Venkaiah Naidu
Naidu was one of the protestors to be imprisoned during the Emergency period that was imposed by former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
In 2002, he was the National President of BJP succeeded against Jana Krishnamurthy and kept holding the chair for 3 consecutive terms.
In 2014 LokSabha elections, he was given portfolios of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, and Information and Broadcasting Ministry.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Venkaiah Naidu Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.